GENETEC Reviews

Just placed my first order with Genetec. I always ONLY write honest reviews. The Rep was professional and had my package sent out before even receiving the payment! This is already a good sign and no Lab has ever done this before. The fact that they put their trust on a stranger shows their willingness to provide top tier customer service.

I will keep updating as I begin my cycle and half way through and final results at the end.

Diet is on point and eating in a calorie deficit.

Cycle test, npp, mast, var, clen

I'm so dam relieved. 3 cc's of different oils in the delt and SMOOTH as fckin butter.. Didn't feel a dam thing. Wow I'm happy I found Gen. I tried two different labs. One of them (well known) and dealt with the pip for months cuz I had so much product. Can't wait till the cycle kicks in full force. I have a good feeling about it. I can tell it'll be 100% on point just from presentation etc. Keep y'all posted.

I'm so dam relieved. 3 cc's of different oils in the delt and SMOOTH as fckin butter.. Didn't feel a dam thing. Wow I'm happy I found Gen. I tried two different labs. One of them (well known) and dealt with the pip for months cuz I had so much product. Can't wait till the cycle kicks in full force. I have a good feeling about it. I can tell it'll be 100% on point just from presentation etc. Keep y'all posted.
You won't be disappointed. They're some of the best in the business, both from a service standpoint and a quality standpoint :)

My most recent order with G was, as always, lightning fast. Ordered some MK677 to help with appetite, and let me tell you.... I was not ready for what 12.5mg did to me lol. I've used several other labs mk before, but haven't touched it in a while. 12.5mgs hit me like 50mgs. Feels good and weight is up already.

Also ordered some tren ace, because I have a problem :) I know I won't be disappointed. I've said it a million times, but these guys are my usual go to for a reason: quality, service, and reliability.

Last edited:
My cycle with genetec is so far going great. I'm about 2 and a half weeks in and the results were pretty much instant. Lot fuller, leaning out nicely and strength going up.

Pip is non-existent. 3cc shots in delts, quads all smooth as butter.

This is my go to lab from now on 👍

My most recent order with G was, as always, lightning fast. Ordered some MK677 to help with appetite, and let me tell you.... I was not ready for what 12.5mg did to me lol. I've used several other labs mk before, but haven't touched it in a while. 12.5mgs hit me like 50mgs. Feels good and weight is up already.

Also ordered some tren ace, because I have a problem :) I know I won't be disappointed. I've said it a million times, but these guys are my usual go to for a reason: quality, service, and reliability.
I tried 25mg of his mk677 after doing 12.5 for a week and had to go back down stuff is potent for sure 12.5mg is plenty lol will be adding it back in come winter for my.bulk

Can any one let me know where to order?

first you need to read the rules https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-rules.3/

when you read them you will realize asking is not the way to get help
which seems illogical but those are the rules
however over time you will find that friends help friends
so stick around, contribute by posting now and then and make some friends
we are a good lot of people with all sorts of backgrounds and experiences

also give this a read it might help you

first you need to read the rules https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-rules.3/

when you read them you will realize asking is not the way to get help
which seems illogical but those are the rules
however over time you will find that friends help friends
so stick around, contribute by posting now and then and make some friends
we are a good lot of people with all sorts of backgrounds and experiences

also give this a read it might help you

Yes