GENETEC Reviews

resilient1

Trusted Member
Have you tried any of their orals anadrol or dboL? I've been looking to find a solid lab for these .

I'm interested in checking out the mk677 sarm what about oral dbol or anadrol have you tried out these products before ?
A couple friends of mine used their Dbol, and only had good things to say, same goes for their Anadrol. Another buddy of mine who's very familiar with mk-677 is very pleased with the quality of the product. All in all I have nothing but good things to say about this lab.

Sorbate

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I know this isn’t a gear review, but things like this show a sense of pride in what they do. Because even if the motivation is to increase sales, it shows that they take things seriously.

I hadn’t order for a bit so you guys may think it’s old hat. But I’m a sucker for marketing tid bits.

I really liked the card. Here is a pic for those who havnt ordered since they started doing this.

A8C2205B-C224-482E-8653-8226FECD66C0.jpeg
D9F5FDE6-3323-41CD-B8A5-4161FBAA620A.jpeg

Punisher95

Trusted Member
I know this isn’t a gear review, but things like this show a sense of pride in what they do. Because even if the motivation is to increase sales, it shows that they take things seriously.

I hadn’t order for a bit so you guys may think it’s old hat. But I’m a sucker for marketing tid bits.

I really liked the card. Here is a pic for those who havnt ordered since they started doing this.

View attachment 22580
View attachment 22581
the part I love about these guys is its not just a transaction with them they do their best to do a follow up to see how you are liking their stuff

ironwill

Meat Eater and potato peeler
Trusted Member

View attachment 22580
View attachment 22581
These guys are rock solid time after time. Great folk to deal with and knowing you have quality gear everytime..