GENETEC Reviews

Just cashed in on a gentec Promo for a free 100 count of 10mg Var.

Love the Genetec Var,
IMHO it's like free gains and helps harden me up at the end of a cycle.

Last time I used their Var, i was doing a 4 week cut.
Usually I struggle in the gym during a cut, but the Var really helps me to keep the workouts strong.

Just cashed in on a gentec Promo for a free 100 count of 10mg Var.

Love the Genetec Var,
IMHO it's like free gains and helps harden me up at the end of a cycle.

Last time I used their Var, i was doing a 4 week cut.
Usually I struggle in the gym during a cut, but the Var really helps me to keep the workouts strong.

I second you on that!
Anything from Genetec has been absolutely great in my opinion

Just finished a run of Test 400mg/wk, Tren 525mg/wk, and MENT 50mg EOD. I added ment to the last 8 weeks of my test/tren run. Felt like superman on this combo. I've heard about a sense of well being from ment, but man I was super positive, always felt pumped, stupidly horny, and got a nice boost of aggression in the gym. I wasn't eating super high cals, was more of a recomp situation, but if I do it again I'll feed myself appropriately.

Rep was stellar as usual and needless to say I'm extremely satisfied with this lab. Going to chill for a bit before trying their Deca.

Just finished a run of Test 400mg/wk, Tren 525mg/wk, and MENT 50mg EOD. I added ment to the last 8 weeks of my test/tren run. Felt like superman on this combo. I've heard about a sense of well being from ment, but man I was super positive, always felt pumped, stupidly horny, and got a nice boost of aggression in the gym. I wasn't eating super high cals, was more of a recomp situation, but if I do it again I'll feed myself appropriately.

Rep was stellar as usual and needless to say I'm extremely satisfied with this lab. Going to chill for a bit before trying their Deca.
MENT WITH EVERYTHING !!!

Never tried Ment? I no nothing about it? I’m intrigued here
I absolutely implore you. I should buy you a couple bottles for Christmas LOL. That's how much u should try it. Actually I should buy myself some more bottles for Christmas LOL it would make a great stocking stuffer for myself. What an idea!

I absolutely implore you. I should buy you a couple bottles for Christmas LOL. That's how much u should try it. Actually I should buy myself some more bottles for Christmas LOL it would make a great stocking stuffer for myself. What an idea!
On that note I’m just going to have to order a few for Xmas 👍
I’m excited now

Could someone tell me about it and what kind of doses are appropriate? Or what works well with it etc? 😂👍

I’ll just search it

Could someone tell me about it and what kind of doses are appropriate? Or what works well with it etc? 😂👍

I’ll just search it
50mg eod is adequate. Definitely take an AI. What r you using now? I would add it into any cycle really. It may just be the MENT talking but I love it. You could put it in coffee if you wanted ahahah

Now, I had never used Trest before... but Genetec's as others have said... Holy shit. Incredible compound. Do some research on it if you've never heard of it. I ran it at 50mg ed with 100mg ed of tren.... It was amazing.

Now, I had never used Trest before... but Genetec's as others have said... Holy shit. Incredible compound. Do some research on it if you've never heard of it. I ran it at 50mg ed with 100mg ed of tren.... It was amazing.
Curently playing with the idea of trying ment with sdrol.
How long did you run it, gains and how it played with your estro?

Curently playing with the idea of trying ment with sdrol.
How long did you run it, gains and how it played with your estro?
Oh man, that's another one of my favorite compounds. I love superdrol.

I ran the trestolone at 50mg/d for 12 weeks. Didn't notice any estrogenic sides with it, but, to be fair, I did use an AI (anastrozole at 1mg eod) the whole time.. That's uncommon practice for me, as I have run up to 1.5g of test and not felt the need for an AI. But, with researching how it can effect not just e2, but other markers, I chose to play it safe.

I felt great, and looked great. Loved it as a compound. Gets expensive haha. Maybe Genetec can sponsor me via MENT? ...and tren.

Oh man, that's another one of my favorite compounds. I love superdrol.

I ran the trestolone at 50mg/d for 12 weeks. Didn't notice any estrogenic sides with it, but, to be fair, I did use an AI (anastrozole at 1mg eod) the whole time.. That's uncommon practice for me, as I have run up to 1.5g of test and not felt the need for an AI. But, with researching how it can effect not just e2, but other markers, I chose to play it safe.

I felt great, and looked great. Loved it as a compound. Gets expensive haha. Maybe Genetec can sponsor me via MENT? ...and tren.
Sponsorship is a great idea LOL as you said brother it is an amazing compound I have been using it for a little while now and is definitely my favourite additive to any cycle. I was running 1 cc every other day but just bumped it up to everyday with Tren and propionate. It seriously makes everyday life better. The sense of General well-being is amazing. Not to mention the pump, muscle belly fullness and vascularity in places I didn't know I had veins. And my body fat percentage really isn't that low it's just the fact that the muscle took over the skin! As for an AI, I run aromasin twice a week. And all is well

Won some of their products in a auction.

Tren E is strong stuff. I had sworn of Tren and after about a month on their stuff I remember why. All those heifers are looking crazy sexy. Oh well.

test and Tren inject with minimal PIP and they are doing what they are supposed to.

Not sure how much longer I can stay On the Tren so keep your eyes on the trades section. 🤦‍♂️