Genetec HMG

WpnAlpha

Trusted Member
I guess it’s relatively new on the Genetec product line, and I won’t truly be able to compare to HCG as I’ve only ever run Nolva PCT previously. I’m few injections in with HMG and HCG continuing into the end of next week before the rest of the PCT protocol.

We had a tough time for the first pregnancy and two miscarriages so far while trying for a second, so trying to give the boys a better fighting chance this time around now that the wife is ready to keep trying for the second child again. If we have quicker success this time around, I’ll follow up.

d35d144a41e67db58a7ce612ada2094f.jpg

I feel like I should provide a follow up to this. I’ve long since had my swimmers checked and everything looks good far above average on all parameters.

I can’t say this is specifically the contributing factor, but it at least helps demonstrate that the pct protocols (and not over abusing PEDs) prevented causing any issues there. Still no babies, but this is due to issues on my wife’s side of things.

I feel like I should provide a follow up to this. I’ve long since had my swimmers checked and everything looks good far above average on all parameters.

I can’t say this is specifically the contributing factor, but it at least helps demonstrate that the pct protocols (and not over abusing PEDs) prevented causing any issues there. Still no babies, but this is due to issues on my wife’s side of things.
Thank you for providing your feedback! And good news your back above average.

We are all wishing you and your lady good vibes on getting pregnant!