Generic vs Pharma

Neverwas

Trusted Member
Looking for some real world feedback from guys who have run both generic and pharma GH...what differences do you notice between the two?

Thanks for your 2 cents.

in my experience u get what u pay for. I run humas my self. water retention use to be a big issue for me on generics so i switched to pharma and never looked back. I also got a lot of bros running generics with great success

I don’t think there is a comparable. You are either getting a known amount in pharma and second to none quality- to generic which is generally at best could be over or under and less accurate and the quality where it was produced. I have been fortunate I have run nutropins, albeit, not within the last 15 years but they were an amazing addition to my cycles and on its own. Last time I ran generics was I believe around 2012-13 and they were of good quality and what I expected out of them. Comes down to if you got the cash go pharma

There is no comparison. Pharma is pharma for a reason. Quality and price speak to that. With that being said, there are definitely good generics out there. Very few and far between. If cost is an issue, find that one generic that's got good reviews and run with it.

However...if you can run pharma, friggin do it.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have read that water retention is one of the differences (something to do with the molecule being slightly different in how it's folded up which causes the body to react to it or something like that)...not sure it's a huge problem for me but I am also not running huge doses. I am generally in the 2-4iu/d range which I seem to tolerate ok. I definitely get the swollen fingers and they get a bit numb at night. If I am running the upper end of that range I will have nerve issues with my wrists and elbows sometimes which is definitely a nuisance.

so other than that it's just a quality issue that with Generic you don't know if you're getting legit product or something bunk or mis-labelled? I have definitely gotten my share of shitty or mis-labeled GH...even sometimes from the same source which seems good one day and then shit the next.

Anything else? I feel like a bit of water retention and having to vet sources thoroughly is worth paying half the price. I was wondering if I was missing anything else.

I think your thought processes are pretty bang on brother. It's a tough call. One day it could be a great generic, the next batch could blow.

Idea is going with a generic that's been known to have good quality and consistent quality too. It's a tough call, but most will say if pharma is in your price range do it. How can you not agree? Makes sense to me.

On the flip side, if you find a solid generic, you can't go wrong either, but there's no guarantee it's good forever.

There's only 1 way to know for sure you're getting actual pharma GH, and that's by getting from an actual pharmacy through a prescription.

There's just as much fake/crap pharma GH out there on the black market as there is fake/crap generic. I've had generic stuff that blows away some of the pharma I've gotten. GH as an industry can be a crapshoot. The bottom line is, worry less about the brand and instead focus on finding a source you can trust that provides a consistent product time after time.

There's only 1 way to know for sure you're getting actual pharma GH, and that's by getting from an actual pharmacy through a prescription.

There's just as much fake/crap pharma GH out there on the black market as there is fake/crap generic. I've had generic stuff that blows away some of the pharma I've gotten. GH as an industry can be a crapshoot. The bottom line is, worry less about the brand and instead focus on finding a source you can trust that provides a consistent product time after time.
well said

@IronRobi - how did you get a prescription? what was the medical justification?
That's my entire point, you won't.... And without one, the odds of getting junk pharma from a source are only slightly lower than getting junk generics. It all comes down to trusting your source. And for your source, it all comes down to trusting their sources because nobody is walking into a pharmacy and actually picking these up.

That's my entire point, you won't.... And without one, the odds of getting junk pharma from a source are only slightly lower than getting junk generics. It all comes down to trusting your source. And for your source, it all comes down to trusting their sources because nobody is walking into a pharmacy and actually picking these up.
Nailed it @IronRobi

I have had both good and bad generic GH...sometimes from the same source though.

You buy a kit or two which are good and then you 5 buy more and all of a sudden you get misslabelled vials (HCG or something else that's suddenly leaving red welts) or just some GH that is super under-dosed.

Very frustrating.

I have had both good and bad generic GH...sometimes from the same source though.

You buy a kit or two which are good and then you 5 buy more and all of a sudden you get misslabelled vials (HCG or something else that's suddenly leaving red welts) or just some GH that is super under-dosed.

Very frustrating.
You find the most consistent source for generics and run with it. Shit happens sometimes, like with anything, let alone just GH. Many variables come into play.

Wrong....I do lol

But it's legal here lol

Robi is correct, and this shit isnt easy to source in any real volume