gear Raffle...

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Just throwing an idea out there. Instead of an auction, If a lab wants to put up lets say 500 bucks worth of gear. we buy spots. so maybe 20 spots@$25 a pop.
when all the spots are filled and everyone pays up to the board. then we draw a random name. one lucky winner walks away with 500$ worth of gear for 25 bucks! let me know if you think this could work. Im a gambling man...hahaha

If people aren't prepared to send money then they shouldn't be involved in it. IMO.

Everyone knows the drill of buying gear online etc.

People shouldn't waste anyone's time paying games. There are many options like crypto currencies that make the transaction painless and quite private and secure.

I personally wouldn't even think of ordering unless I was prepared to pay immediately.

If people aren't prepared to send money then they shouldn't be involved in it. IMO.

Everyone knows the drill of buying gear online etc.

People shouldn't waste anyone's time paying games. There are many options like crypto currencies that make the transaction painless and quite private and secure.

I personally wouldn't even think of ordering unless I was prepared to pay immediately.

I do not want many many emts going into my account
the way I have this set up is to keep myself from being involved directly
business is done direct with a lab
no prices are posted
money for auctions is collected by the lab
then my share sent to me
this way this is a meeting place and a information hub and not a place you buy products
its safer for me this way

Last edited:
Ya i guess it would be alot of transfers if you go that way.. unless we did birthday cards in the mail

I’m sure there are some other things we could do along the same vein but likely not with gear.

Ie a basket of supplements or some such thing that’s not in the grey area.

I'm good with a raffle but unless it was bitcoin I would have to tap out sorry

I hate Bitcoin but any future investments will all be done by bitcoin just seems like a smart thing to do

Bitcoin is a bit of a pain.. but once I figured it out I prefer it.

I've only used EMT's a few times.

I'm surprised so many people are eager for cash in the mail which is risky, or EMT which are traceable.

Bitcoin at least gives you some measure of privacy.

Bitcoin is a bit of a pain.. but once I figured it out I prefer it.

I've only used EMT's a few times.

I'm surprised so many people are eager for cash in the mail which is risky, or EMT which are traceable.

Bitcoin at least gives you some measure of privacy.

I consider bitcoin risky..lol.. Im bad with computers and somebody got into my account and transfered the bitcoin out.