Garbage supplements

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
Starting a thread to post your supplements that were garbage so other people don’t buy them .
The first one I have is Beyond isolate .
Probably the single worst powder I’ve bought for one specific reason, when you mix it , it foams. A lot of foam . I put one scoop in the blender with fruit and one cup of water amd it fills the blender to the top with foam. It also tastes very acidly
Here is a pic of a small amount (1 tbsp) in a shaker cup shaken a few times so you can see how foamy it gets
a88999d8bae3a289310bc2d63347bcb0.jpg

2ea4102197bce3cbb506ae5c6059e7e6.jpg

G. Cm b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think 99% of supplements are garbage

Great idea for a thread though.
Definitely save some people from wasting money.
Took the words out of my mouth. I am not against health supplements - have witnessed many people fix their lipids, BP, and minor blood abnormalities. That being said - almost all training products have zero impact on growth/recovery.
I find most training supplements crap. You are much better off eating some cream of rice before you workout and real food after. Creatine being an exception to that statement - it has it's place and has health benefits too.

Took the words out of my mouth. I am not against health supplements - have witnessed many people fix their lipids, BP, and minor blood abnormalities. That being said - almost all training products have zero impact on growth/recovery.
I find most training supplements crap. You are much better off eating some cream of rice before you workout and real food after. Creatine being an exception to that statement - it has it's place and has health benefits too.
You know since I stopped eating protein powder, I have reduced my protien intake, well because drinking a scoop of 40 grams is way easier than eating, and I have not lost a single pound of muscle, actually dieting and and maintaining weight as a I lose fat.
I wonder if I wasted money all those years?
Plus my digestion is so much better.

Great idea for a thread bro. Im sure i will be adding a few things eventually 👀

Lol

I’ve yet to have a meal replacement powder that doesn’t turn to a globby mess. I have tried a few due to work constraints.

Starting a thread to post your supplements that were garbage so other people don’t buy them .
The first one I have is Beyond isolate .
Probably the single worst powder I’ve bought for one specific reason, when you mix it , it foams. A lot of foam . I put one scoop in the blender with fruit and one cup of water amd it fills the blender to the top with foam. It also tastes very acidly
Here is a pic of a small amount (1 tbsp) in a shaker cup shaken a few times so you can see how foamy it gets

G. Cm b

I've been sucked in a few times by Beyond's great sounding flavours and yummy looking packaging. And every single time I end up throwing it out because I find all of their stuff has that strange acid/chemical taste to it.

I've been sucked in a few times by Beyond's great sounding flavours and yummy looking packaging. And every single time I end up throwing it out because I find all of their stuff has that strange acid/chemical taste to it.

Gross hey yeah you know what I’m talking about

a2a035deaa8bb7e4b320c6fc120b3aaa.jpg

Here is another garbage supplement , it’s a pre workout called super set
It’s from beyond yourself which is incidentally the same company that makes the garbage protein in the previous post I put up here.
Garbage pump no feel good feeling no extra energy two scoops does nothing and they are big scoops.. I’m guessing this product is mostly a bag of sugar

I would say anything by beyond yourself is a garbage supplement at this point and wouldn’t buy any of their products

a2a035deaa8bb7e4b320c6fc120b3aaa.jpg

Here is another garbage supplement , it’s a pre workout called super set
It’s from beyond yourself which is incidentally the same company that makes the garbage protein in the previous post I put up here.
Garbage pump no feel good feeling no extra energy two scoops does nothing and they are big scoops.. I’m guessing this product is mostly a bag of sugar

I would say anything by beyond yourself is a garbage supplement at this point and wouldn’t buy any of their products

tried this when total war wasn't available wasn't that good

I think 99% of supplements are garbage

Great idea for a thread though.
Definitely save some people from wasting money.
Agreed. I was full sponsor athlete for nine yrs and I tried most everything one can get.
After all that I use protein powder, creatine and that is it for supps all the rest is smoke and mirrors and often times detrimental to our health.
When I say I tried everything, I tried everything.
Every month a box showed up and it was huge.
800-1000 bucks a month worth of stuff.
I have most away and wrote reviews on many of them and lots are complete garbage.
I use plenty of vitamins and minerals and health food style supps with great benefits, but bb chemicals not much at all.

Reactions: 3ml
8177b563a86548c2e3c702b9f053dec4.jpg

This stuff tastes amazing , reason I’m adding it to the garbage list,
I fuller day bottle with ice cubes and water and than I poured a scoop on top ,
It made a hissing noise when I added the powder,
Thought I was tripping so I did it again,
Definitely made a hissing noise
Fairly certain there is some sort of chemical in it probably to keep it fres or something I don’t know , I wouldn’t be consuming it though
de06a0476752d082550be5ee5f5eafd6.jpg

8177b563a86548c2e3c702b9f053dec4.jpg

This stuff tastes amazing , reason I’m adding it to the garbage list,
I fuller day bottle with ice cubes and water and than I poured a scoop on top ,
It made a hissing noise when I added the powder,
Thought I was tripping so I did it again,
Definitely made a hissing noise
Fairly certain there is some sort of chemical in it probably to keep it fres or something I don’t know , I wouldn’t be consuming it though
de06a0476752d082550be5ee5f5eafd6.jpg

Im no chemistry major but Im pretty sure hydrochloride is only one chain off hydrochloric acid. Not sure why they used that. Normal Lysine is really cheap.