Fucked up tonight 😨

I had a fuck buddy over tonight and the condom broke, I came inside her. She's not on BC either but she says she's not ovulating right now. I'm on TRT plus Tren and I told her Its pretty unlikely that she'll get pregnant by me but we don't want to take chances so guess who gets to run around, pick up a plan B and deliver her a few meals tomorrow . We've been hooking up for about 6 months and can tell there is a loss of trust now .  Pray for me bros.

Plan B

I had a fuck buddy over tonight and the condom broke, I came inside her. She's not on BC either but she says she's not ovulating right now. I'm on TRT plus Tren and I told her Its pretty unlikely that she'll get pregnant by me but we don't want to take chances so guess who gets to run around, pick up a plan B and deliver her a few meals tomorrow . We've been hooking up for about 6 months and can tell there is a loss of trust now .  Pray for me bros.

I've never had a condom break before and this is the only chick I've ever been with that wasn't on the pill. Don't count on a Durex "invisible" to hold a load. I should have known better it was kinda too tight and hard to roll on but it felt good compared to others but I guess that could be because it broke. She was pissed because she said it will make her pussy stink, she sometimes sells panties to dudes online.

She can up the price for the seman stained ones.

I think the morning after pill is good for 72 hours. And a marriage and family is good forever lol. Jk hope u figure it out buddy
Im divorced with 2 children, she decided she knows her worth, which is apparently 830 bucks a month and now she works making sandwiches anyway lol.

+1 for getting snipped lol
I’ve been Street Legal for about 15 years, no complaints
Just like a Christmas tree, my balls are for decoration only lol.
Yeah man.
I got the delete kit when i was 25. And with same woman so no worries.
I hate condoms, which is why i had two kids by 22. Haha

It's over, she got her period yesterday but she's been short with me ever since the broken dome. She said she didn't want to have sex anymore with anyone. I told her if she ever changes her mind to let me know. She sent a long ass message which basically said she trusted me and now she doesn't, and she only gives men 1 shot. In the future men are going to have a list of rules when talking to her or having sex if she ever gets to that point again, she also went on to say she never thought my house was tidy enough for her standards. I used to tidy, vacuum, wash the sheets etc, plus my personal grooming every time she came over. I can't believe this broad. I guess this explains why she's 31 no kids and never married, it took a broken condom to see her true colors. Oh well I guess I dodged a bullet, good news is I got another lined up because I saw this coming, this one's 22, we have alot in common, except the age difference im 41, hopefully she's more reasonable gotta love tinder, basically an endless supply.

It's over, she got her period yesterday but she's been short with me ever since the broken dome. She said she didn't want to have sex anymore with anyone. I told her if she ever changes her mind to let me know. She sent a long ass message which basically said she trusted me and now she doesn't, and she only gives men 1 shot. In the future men are going to have a list of rules when talking to her or having sex if she ever gets to that point again, she also went on to say she never thought my house was tidy enough for her standards. I used to tidy, vacuum, wash the sheets etc, plus my personal grooming every time she came over. I can't believe this broad. I guess this explains why she's 31 no kids and never married, it took a broken condom to see her true colors. Oh well I guess I dodged a bullet, good news is I got another lined up because I saw this coming, this one's 22, we have alot in common, except the age difference im 41, hopefully she's more reasonable gotta love tinder, basically an endless supply.
Yeah, she’s a bit bonkers. I’d be running

Oh God she's fucked up!Dish her and find another one.

Yeah, she’s a bit bonkers. I’d be running

I liked this comment because the sentiment is right. However the truth is, the younger single me wouldn't have run. He'd know he should. He'd tell others to, but nope. Ugh I look back at some decisions and well, hindsight is 20/20. Lol.

Well to this day i still cannot hang up my jacket on a wired coat hanger.

I was chased by one for the first 9 months of my life, so i have a bit of PTSD now, but i fucken made it out.....
I have issues with red devil fish hooks as well...i will have to look deeper into that one....lol

I liked this comment because the sentiment is right. However the truth is, the younger single me wouldn't have run. He'd know he should. He'd tell others to, but nope. Ugh I look back at some decisions and well, hindsight is 20/20. Lol.
Pussy is not overly hard to find. I’ve ran from that in mid stroke before, lol.
Took one home from the bar, as we were doing it, she started to say some really fucked up shit. I pulled out, told her I couldn’t continue because I just broke up from a bad relationship and sent her home in a cab.
At first she started to call me a bitch, shit like that, but I calmed her down to wait for the cab.

Could you imagine if I accidentally got her pregnant? That is what popped into my head, and fuck I was drunk.

Ive also left mid date before if I knew the chick was nuts. I have no interest in that shit. I’d rather have a lame lay, then be with crazy. That why I never banged the meat maid. Too broken for me, Well that and I am married, lol.

Plus I want to be the good one in bed, this way their bar is set low and I don’t disappoint them too much,,lol.