Fuck me..... what do we do now?

This is a good but kind of scary opinion piece.

American civil War kicks off tonight in Tulsa Oklahoma.
Trumps rally is tonight so Americas favourite racist Al Sharpton held an event there yesterday for Juneteenth. With honest intentions of course. Good ol Al. Spreading the peace and love.

I have been following Ron Paul for almost a decade. I used to enjoy listening to him speak in congress. He would have made a good president. That is why they cheated him out of the nomination last time he ran.

Billions of people would rather be living in North America.
Can't be as bad as some say.

It’s easy to point out problems.

LOL you bet! Taken from the Big Book of AA.....

Shakespeare said, “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players.” He forgot to mention that I was the chief critic. I was always able to see the flaw in every person, every situation. And I was always glad to point it out, because I knew you wanted perfection, just as I did. A.A. and acceptance have taught me that there is a bit of good in the worst of us and a bit of bad in the best of us; that we are all children of God and we each have a right to be here. When I complain about me or about you, I am complaining about God’s handiwork. I am saying that I know better than God.

105284088_3494793133868564_6689436980222096081_n.jpg

I try to do something positive every day. Sunday I went to the gun range just to blow off the stem and today I have planted a flower garden. I have been going to the gym & doing art. I feel like if I have some kinda goal to look forward to, it keeps me from thinking so negative. I feel like keeping my mind occupied with positivity helps me from thinking about all disasters I recently had & I think about all I have accomplished & where I am know & be grateful & appreciate of my life. Hang in there & think there’s always a rainbow after the storm. 💜💜💜

Here's a quote I live by ' Accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference' it has made a hell of a difference in my live. The BLM, Covid, Trudeau Corruption I can't change.... I am concerned about them but I know they are larger than me and in the long run these things figure themselves out, ... but I don't let them get to me. Everyday I tackle things that move me forward and in my opinion makes me a better person:

Try to be kind to people I interact with
Call my mom frequently
Text my brother frequently
Work out daily, weights... stretching and cardio
Support my wife as she works and I take care of all the other stuff ( vehicles, house repairs, investments, groceries etc)
Try to learn new things - welding is on the list this month. I have the welder all set up. Just need to watch some videos on arc welding.
Push back on government - appealed property tax assessments multiple times and won. Disputes income tax rulings a few years and won
On and on

If you get yourself all wound up in the things you can't control or influence you become frustrated and angry. Deal with those things you can control and make every day a good day and you will have accomplished what you were suppose too.