From AAS to peptides

John Snow

Trusted Member
Let’s say I’m cycling tren, test and proviron at low dose for 4-6 months and then I want to get on a cruise to give my body a break from AAS but stay enhanced and more anabolic than a simple trt dosage. Would it be a good idea to switch to peptide during that cruise ? What would be your peptides of choice for cruising ? I know f*ck all about peptides so all info is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Tren at any dose for 6 months is just a bad idea period brother
Some people are cruising on 200mg along with their test. I’m not saying it’s ideal but I’m really planning on staying on tren for a bare minimum of 15 weeks and then get back on trt and add some peptides to cruise for another 15 weeks. Don’t know much about the real synergie of combining certain type of peptides. My doctor knows about my usage and says even she doesn’t agree with what I do it’s her job to help me minimize the health issues.

I don’t know many that cruise on tren- by many actually no one lol

mk677 I have used solo. It’s decent but hold a little water
also the cjc ghrp combo was nice 3x a day. Very good recovery I found with either

Some people are cruising on 200mg along with their test. I’m not saying it’s ideal but I’m really planning on staying on tren for a bare minimum of 15 weeks and then get back on trt and add some peptides to cruise for another 15 weeks. Don’t know much about the real synergie of combining certain type of peptides. My doctor knows about my usage and says even she doesn’t agree with what I do it’s her job to help me minimize the
Some people are cruising on 200mg along with their test. I’m not saying it’s ideal but I’m really planning on staying on tren for a bare minimum of 15 weeks and then get back on trt and add some peptides to cruise for another 15 weeks. Don’t know much about the real synergie of combining certain type of peptides. My doctor knows about my usage and says even she doesn’t agree with what I do it’s her job to help me minimize the health issues.
If your really want to lower health risks look into running primo on your cruise rather then tren just my opinion brother

I don’t know many that cruise on tren- by many actually no one lol

mk677 I have used solo. It’s decent but hold a little water
also the cjc ghrp combo was nice 3x a day. Very good recovery I found with either
A lot of people on other forums

thanks for your response. I don’t really like mk677 and it’s quite expensive, ghrp-2 with Cjc 1295 Dac ( longer half life ) seems like a real good combo. Might search more on them

I
If your really want to lower health risks look into running primo on your cruise rather then tren just my opinion brother
Thanks for your input, I’m not cruising on tren I’m cycling on 200mg with 400 test and I’m gonna drop the tren after the cycle. Won’t run it for 15 weeks minimum after that. I’m just planning my next cruise in advance. Peptides or something like primo with my trt are definitely some of the compound I’m contemplating right now. Never ran them before

Let’s say I’m cycling tren, test and proviron at low dose for 4-6 months and then I want to get on a cruise to give my body a break from AAS but stay enhanced and more anabolic than a simple trt dosage. Would it be a good idea to switch to peptide during that cruise ? What would be your peptides of choice for cruising ? I know f*ck all about peptides so all info is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Steroids and peptides are 2 completely different things. Most of the common peptides that you mention (ghrp, cjc, ipamorelin, etc..) all work with the purpose of increasing and releasing natural pituitary GH. If you don't like mk677 because it's expensive, don't expect to be saving money by using peptides. Also don't expect any type of results similar to your cycle.

Steroids and peptides are 2 completely different things. Most of the common peptides that you mention (ghrp, cjc, ipamorelin, etc..) all work with the purpose of increasing and releasing natural pituitary GH. If you don't like mk677 because it's expensive, don't expect to be saving money by using peptides. Also don't expect any type of results similar to your cycle.
Sorry y’all, I’m quite hard to understand since my English is not that good.
I know that peptides are different than steroids. I know the one I’ve mentioned increase the natural production of growth hormone and Igf 1. The sole purpose of cruising on peptides is to get off steroids for a limited period to recover properly and staying more anabolic than on trt only. I can’t afford GH but I do want some of the benefit even if they are minimal. Skin complexion, the ability to burn fat more efficiently, better recovery etc
-
It’s not that I don’t like mk677 because of the price but stacking all 3 becomes too expensive. I don’t make 200k/year like some of y’all. Last time I took mk677 it was in liquid form and it tasted so bad. Man up you’ll say, but I just can’t stand it. Shit straight out makes me puke even with raisin juice or something to chase it down. Pill form might be an option but it’s pricey for the right dosage everyday.
-
-
If it was just me, I would stay on tren year long. I love it

Sorry y’all, I’m quite hard to understand since my English is not that good.
I know that peptides are different than steroids. I know the one I’ve mentioned increase the natural production of growth hormone and Igf 1. The sole purpose of cruising on peptides is to get off steroids for a limited period to recover properly and staying more anabolic than on trt only. I can’t afford GH but I do want some of the benefit even if they are minimal. Skin complexion, the ability to burn fat more efficiently, better recovery etc
-
It’s not that I don’t like mk677 because of the price but stacking all 3 becomes too expensive. I don’t make 200k/year like some of y’all. Last time I took mk677 it was in liquid form and it tasted so bad. Man up you’ll say, but I just can’t stand it. Shit straight out makes me puke even with raisin juice or something to chase it down. Pill form might be an option but it’s pricey for the right dosage everyday.
-
-
If it was just me, I would stay on tren year long. I love it
I don t no much about sarms brother I don t use them but I do no most labs carry mk677 in pill form

Hi can anybody tell me stanozolol adjuct water base recipe and testosterone base oil base recipe please.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont see the point at all UNLESS using mk677 for massive appetite to help u grow.
Take regular pharma hgh ORRRR a generic if you must.

I dont see the point at all UNLESS using mk677 for massive appetite to help u grow.
Take regular pharma hgh ORRRR a generic if you must.
Ghrp-6 does increase appetite too but as for now I don’t need it so ipamorelin seems better. I know a guy who’s on peptide year long. He eat like shit and is still staying lean without cardio. I’m not aiming to gain 10 pounds while cruising lol and not everyone can hop on gh like its nothing. Mk-677 is not necessary unless my goal would be to be as close as possible to real gh dosage which I don’t really care. Cruising on 200mg of test with ghrp-2 and cjc 1295 for 15 weeks seems like a good option, burning fat more efficiently and better recovery are good reason. Not looking to build a lot of muscle while cruising neither.
-
200test and low dose of primo is something I’m contemplating too rn

Buy a good genetic like opti and run 2 iu a day with your trt. You will likely get the results you want and it’s not expensive.
Like $5 a day or something. Just skip something you don’t really need that costs you $5 a day.
Shit losers on welfare can spend $12 on a pack of cigarettes a day, lol.

Or you could run 1 iu, which will still do something and cut your cost in 1/2.

No need to run high gh doses. Gh IMO is a low dose long time sort of thing.

5$ a day is not expensive at all, you are totally right. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink alcohol, I think I could manage to get this candy lol
I’ll cut out the hookers 😎 nah just joking I’m not that poor...
-
-
I’ll probably stay on year round if I like it too much tho cause 150$/month is almost 4 times less than what I thought it would cost

I feel like you did research and are looking for a specific answer. You cant replace test with peptides - they go hand in hand together and enhance one another. or help with sides. Primo is dope if u wanna add a bit of spruce to your cruise.

HGH frag if you want to recomp or go in defict and or HGH and GW is in between and is nice.

I feel like you did research and are looking for a specific answer.
I get the same feeling here.
I've got a lot of experience with peptides. There are very few that I haven't used extensively.

If the only goal is a bit of fat loss, which it appears to be from the above posts, GH Frag first thing in the morning before some fasted cardio.
If the goal is for increased GH release, MK677 is not only more effective than any combination of CJC + GHRP-2/6/ipam/hex, it's also significantly easier to take. Trust me, pinning yourself 3x/day gets old fast.

And it's also my personal opinion, with the GH market being so volatile as far as quality goes, that any of the above options are better than a large portion of the GH on the market because the quality of the product will be consistent. That said, if you've got a great source that you trust fully and can consistently get quality GH, you'll be OK.

Now, it does seem like you have a specific stack and cycle in mind, which is completely fine. It doesn't sound like you're headed down the wrong path or anything. So instead of us giving you our recommendations that you don't seem overly interested in, how about you just post up exactly what you're looking to take with doses and we can help you fine tune that if it's even needed.

I get the same feeling here.
I've got a lot of experience with peptides. There are very few that I haven't used extensively.

If the only goal is a bit of fat loss, which it appears to be from the above posts, GH Frag first thing in the morning before some fasted cardio.
If the goal is for increased GH release, MK677 is not only more effective than any combination of CJC + GHRP-2/6/ipam/hex, it's also significantly easier to take. Trust me, pinning yourself 3x/day gets old fast.

And it's also my personal opinion, with the GH market being so volatile as far as quality goes, that any of the above options are better than a large portion of the GH on the market because the quality of the product will be consistent. That said, if you've got a great source that you trust fully and can consistently get quality GH, you'll be OK.

Now, it does seem like you have a specific stack and cycle in mind, which is completely fine. It doesn't sound like you're headed down the wrong path or anything. So instead of us giving you our recommendations that you don't seem overly interested in, how about you just post up exactly what you're looking to take with doses and we can help you fine tune that if it's even needed.
THIS ! Thank you. Well I don’t know about the gh market since it’s another world for me. The source I have are here. If mk677 alone can surpass the combination of cjc and ghrp then I might reconsider everything.
-
What would you recommend between those ?
goal :stay really lean eating over maintenance, add a bit of lean mass, better recovery. Give my body a break from a 15weeks cycle. Diet is good and I can adjust it to stay really lean but I prefer to be more enhanced than on test only.
-
test 200mg ew
Mk-677 25mg ed

test 200mg ew
Primo 200mg ew

test 200mg ew
GH 2 iu’s Ed
-
Cruise will be 15 weeks minimum

thanks

If mk677 alone can surpass the combination of cjc and ghrp then I might reconsider everything.
This is my personal opinion from long term use. I find this primarily because of the convenience and consistency. 1 dose orally per day (liquid or pill form) vs 3-6 injections per day. Life gets in the way sometimes and it's very easy to miss an injection because you're stuck working, etc.. I think if you were to work it out based on cost, it would also be cheaper. I haven't priced peptides in quite a while so that may have changed.
test 200mg ew
Mk-677 25mg ed

test 200mg ew
GH 2 iu’s Ed
It's a tough call on this one. IF (And that's a real big IF) you can get your hands on real quality GH, I'd go that route. I personally have been burned by GH more times than I can count over the years, even when I knew first hand the product was good. Meanwhile MK-677 provides predictable consistent results and at least I know for sure I'm not just making a bonfire with my cash. And for that reason I would choose test 200mg and mk 25mg.

This is my personal opinion from long term use. I find this primarily because of the convenience and consistency. 1 dose orally per day (liquid or pill form) vs 3-6 injections per day. Life gets in the way sometimes and it's very easy to miss an injection because you're stuck working, etc.. I think if you were to work it out based on cost, it would also be cheaper. I haven't priced peptides in quite a while so that may have changed.

It's a tough call on this one. IF (And that's a real big IF) you can get your hands on real quality GH, I'd go that route. I personally have been burned by GH more times than I can count over the years, even when I knew first hand the product was good. Meanwhile MK-677 provides predictable consistent results and at least I know for sure I'm not just making a bonfire with my cash. And for that reason I would choose test 200mg and mk 25mg.
Big thank you for your time !
-
It’s gonna be test and mk677 then.