forex daytrading stocks

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Hi there does anyone do any of these I was looking into it I was wondering if there are certain books or courses you guys would recommend to learn a little more about these

I've learned a shit ton about Forex (enough to know it's not for me) through Babypips. They have a full course on it for free. Mentorship is hard to come by in my experience but it's very interesting.

I'd suggest doing some simulated trades first to get the hang of it. Day trading can ruin someone QUICK.

Well, I think you can look for detailed guides on where inexperienced traders should start on youtube channels. I trained for this a long time ago, so now I can't even remember the names of the bloggers or the names of their channels because I've forgotten it all. But try searching for such channels on YouTube by keywords or through tags. I think you can find one very easily. But I can also add that the most important lesson I learned after training is that you can use a forex profit calculator with leverage. This thing makes it a lot easier to analyze future investments. You don't have to calculate it all yourself, determine it, you know. It's very convenient. It's online, and it's free.

Last edited: