Forex, Crypto and Binary

Thanks so much for this, I definitely need more time studying my charts. I've been trying fib the last few days - and have been learning about the wicks too. I still have lots to learn before I'm heading in the right direction lol. Sorry if I was confusing about where to view stocks, I initially didn't know that tradingview has a stock scanner, this is the first I've seen it lol.

@3ml thanks for your continued support as always, i knew there was a reason i picked you , to harass for the rest of my life lol.

No seriously thnx for helping out, never no one day she might go to Mexico with you!!!!! Lol

See the change to binance TOS today? No more binance if you live in Ontario šŸ˜”
I'm very curious what the OSC is requiring that made them decide to pull out of Ontario completely. I'm sure they would have at least engaged in a conversation with them. Does anybody have any more insite?

The binance thing stinks. So we have until December 31, 2021 to take all our funds off of the exchange. Now, does this mean we can still trade as long as we clear our accounts at the end of the years? Maybe there is a chance that Binance and the OSC come to an agreement before that date? Kucoin is also in the crosshairs, so I wouldn't be surprised is they change their TOS soon as well. These are two of my main exhcnages.

Any suggestions for another exchange? Anyone use FTX?

The binance thing stinks. So we have until December 31, 2021 to take all our funds off of the exchange. Now, does this mean we can still trade as long as we clear our accounts at the end of the years? Maybe there is a chance that Binance and the OSC come to an agreement before that date? Kucoin is also in the crosshairs, so I wouldn't be surprised is they change their TOS soon as well. These are two of my main exhcnages.

Gemini and Kraken are both compliant afaik, not nearly as many trading pairs as binance though.

I've moved everything to atomic wallet and will just use the DEX for most trading now.

I read that about Binance yesterday too. It was my understanding that all crypto trades weren't going to be possible after midnight Saturday, and everyone had until Dec to clear their accounts. The regulations the OSC implemented were in April, looks like they're cracking down on regulations. Never know, Binance might be able to meet the requirements by then?

Would wealthsimple be an option? I'm not sure if they have comparable options?

Would wealthsimple be an option? I'm not sure if they have comparable options?
Wealthsimple isn't great for crypto trading. You "invest" in a coin but you don't have the ability to send it anywhere, so you don't have custody over your assets. I like to hold mine in my own wallet and stake what I can etc.

The also have very limited options available for what you can buy.

I read that about Binance yesterday too. It was my understanding that all crypto trades weren't going to be possible after midnight Saturday, and everyone had until Dec to clear their accounts. The regulations the OSC implemented were in April, looks like they're cracking down on regulations. Never know, Binance might be able to meet the requirements by then?
I did a scalp trade on Binance last night with Chainlink. Didn't have an issue executing the trade. I will be moving my USD funds to another exchange as soon as I do a little research. Did the same with Matic on Kucoin. Will look into Gemini and Kraken.