For the parents..

You’re right it’s the parents that are the problem. The kid didn’t get the phone on their own, didn’t get the phone plan on their own. Some Parents expect too much from teachers. They send their kids to school with no manners no life skills and expect teachers to do it all. Guarantee they are the parents that sit staring at their phones all day and night too.

also something else I see is the parents that say, “oh not my kid”. Kids being an asshole the parent will defend the kid rather than giving the kid a kick in the ass. They excuse their kids behavior and that’s what the kid thinks that they can do anything and just excuse it for nothing.

Both me and my wife work in the education system... My daughter is in lower elementary..

My daughter is not the type of kid to sing/dance etc.. Very intelligent kid, but right not she doesn't have the personality to want to sing in class..

Got a note from her music teacher that she more often than not, refuses to particpate in the musical based games and lately has been being defiant and making it difficult for some of her classmates to enjoy the class..

I discussed it with my wife before confronting our daughter.. My wife said "you know sometimes I think its how Mrs. Smith talks to our daughter and how she handles our daughter's atittude when she's not wanting to do somethig".. My response "We both know Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Smith can talk to my daughter ANY way she wants to when she's being a shit. This is not a Mrs. Smith issue, this is an issue of our daughter being defiant, not following direction and now wrecking her clsss.. She's allowed to talk to my daughter any way she wants if my daughter is going to act like that"... Wife saw my side of it and agreed.. our daughter needs to learn her boss/teacher is the authority figure and if your being an arsehole, they can speak to you in a way that might make you feel uncomfrotable.. don't like it? Comply with whats being asked of you.

Gave the greeen light to Mrs. Smith to do what she needs to do with our daughter.

Gave my daughter some good consequences for her behaviouir.. a week later, no more issues in music and my daughter enjoys the music based games now.

I will not save my kids from a consequence they earned.

Its kinda hard when the majority of teaching now is on a tablet Of some sort ,we are teaching the youth to use technology.

Sometimes i wish phones didn't exist anymore.

What would life be like without phones.

Its kinda hard when the majority of teaching now is on a tablet Of some sort ,we are teaching the youth to use technology.

Sometimes i wish phones didn't exist anymore.

What would life be like without phones.
Your right, its sad but many educaitonal insitituions are moving towards everything being done on a electornic device..
I am not like that and every year I get in shit by the powers that be for not using technology lol..

I watched a cool documentary that was showing that many of the highest paid CEO's send their kids to private school which actually do not use technology for instruction/education.. We're talking the CEO's of google, apple, air lines etc.. They purposely put their kids in privtr schools which the old penicl and paper is still the main form of education.. no smart boards, no chrome books etc..

Your right, its sad but many educaitonal insitituions are moving towards everything being done on a electornic device..
I am not like that and every year I get in shit by the powers that be for not using technology lol..

I watched a cool documentary that was showing that many of the highest paid CEO's send their kids to private school which actually do not use technology for instruction/education.. We're talking the CEO's of google, apple, air lines etc.. They purposely put their kids in privtr schools which the old penicl and paper is still the main form of education.. no smart boards, no chrome books etc..
That sure tells you something right there