For that last rep or best PR !

SonOfOdin

Patience, Determination, Success
Trusted Member
I’ve used loads of salts before. And for those who have never used them I suggest you give em a crack!

Now I don’t trust Amazon as far as I can throw it but the wife ordered me a brand of salts on there I’ve never tried.

Atomic Rhino.
Let me tell you they are about as good as you can get in regards to smelling salts IMO. A good strong whif will slam you down and throw you up at the same time. Highly Recommend to anyone looking to try it! And if you don’t think it’s working like it should be it’s a full money back guarantee.

Attachments

• 69FA3C9C-3D6D-4B05-9959-3249E0FCEC30.jpeg
    69FA3C9C-3D6D-4B05-9959-3249E0FCEC30.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 9
I've tried that brand before and liked. I prefer the crackers though as over time the bottles lose there potency

I use nose tork when I go for a near max or max and damn I almost fear the bang I get when I get a good wiff. My head is then max ready for a big lift. I am open to trying new stuff so I will give atomic rhino a try when my bottle loses it's potency.

I like the salts too, although haven't been training hard enough to use it in the gym for a couple of years now. I do keep a bottle in the car to assist me in road raging though, rip a big snort of it before I jump out and start smashing this ladies windows.

Just Kidding.

Serious question - Everyone I know who uses it, including me, swears by it's benefits and effects but I don't recall any science that would back up the perceived improvements in an athletic endeavor. In fact I think I've seen a few studies showing no improvement at all. Tough to run a double blind study with a placebo group for obvious reasons.

So the question is besides placebo effects and anecdotal evidence has anyone seen any legit research proving the positives? Please post if you have some.

I like the salts too, although haven't been training hard enough to use it in the gym for a couple of years now. I do keep a bottle in the car to assist me in road raging though, rip a big snort of it before I jump out and start smashing this ladies windows.

Just Kidding.

Serious question - Everyone I know who uses it, including me, swears by it's benefits and effects but I don't recall any science that would back up the perceived improvements in an athletic endeavor. In fact I think I've seen a few studies showing no improvement at all. Tough to run a double blind study with a placebo group for obvious reasons.

So the question is besides placebo effects and anecdotal evidence has anyone seen any legit research proving the positives? Please post if you have some.
The only thing I notice if I get a real good wiff it sykes me up, gets the adrenaline going, and if I take a couple of wiffs I feel like you ... I want to kick the shit out of someone or the barbell in front of me. No science, just noticeable changes in my attitude that's all and that helps me. If I am doing a max or pr I pace back and forth and get myself all worked up before I do the salts then I rip it ... it usually helps me put everything into the lift. It's like before a powerlifter goes and does his lift and his coach slaps him upside the head a couple time... it winds them up and hopefully helps their lifts. I like seeing them get smack in the head... kinda silly and funny.

First time using them i took a giant wiff and my ears started ringing. Whole half of my face went numb and my eye went instantly blood shot. Looked like i had a stroke

First time using them i took a giant wiff and my ears started ringing. Whole half of my face went numb and my eye went instantly blood shot. Looked like i had a stroke
the first time you do it ... and some asshole holds it to close to your nose and he knows whats going to happen... and then bam half of your face goes numb, your eye waters on the side you took the wiff, and you wonder what planet your on. Damn I remember that guy to this day ... fucker

the first time you do it ... and some asshole holds it to close to your nose and he knows whats going to happen... and then bam half of your face goes numb, your eye waters on the side you took the wiff, and you wonder what planet your on. Damn I remember that guy to this day ... fucker
Fuuuuuuck must've hit you like a truck. I was legit scared I had a stroke from it. Couldn't see out my eye it was watering so bad and had to skip the set haha

I legit just encountered this the first time ever two days ago , there was always this bottle on the floor and finally I had enough and I was gonna throw it out , I picked it up and it felt heavy so I cracked er open and while I was doing that , I seen the caution. Smell from a distance , by the sounds of it , I’m lucky . Cause no matter what they teach in science class . You crack something you put your nose to it and rip it .

I then found out and even now continueing to find out how out of the loop I am , everyone in the gym new about it , as does everyone here I guess

Holy fuck hahaha this made me laugh that sounds rough bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk