first trt follow up appointment questions

Evil Spock

Trusted Member
1 what day should i get bloods done? i dose mon, thurs with enanthate
2 the doctor didnt check off e2. can i do it myself? he did it on a screen. im concerned if i do it, it will be refused

1. I aways like to know my lowest point. Is your dr ok with 2 pins per week. If so take your shot Sunday night get bloods Thursday am and take 2nd shot Thursday night.

If dr only wants you pinning once per week. You will likely be higher than they want you to be pinning twice a week so for 3 to 4 weeks I would go back to once a week and then draw blood ‘s 4-5 days later

Last time i got BW i said fuck it. Was pinning 2x per week and drew blood on day 2. I was 766 free test so over range. I was honest and told her what I did, she just shook her head and said it was an invalid number

2. I did it once and Dr lectured me. I guess you are forging their signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always - Ask urself what is the goal(s) here? If part of the goal is establishing a solid relationship with ur Dr then be careful not to give him any reason not to trust you.

1 - At trough, so right before your shot on mon or thurs. As a standard they expect it to be taken within a few hrs of waking up in am as this is when most will have had the largest pulse of T in the day. Makes no sense if you are ingesting exogenous T but it will be what he expects so why fuck about with that. The lab does record the time of day blood was drawn all across the country afaik.

2 - You can, it has been done but assuming it goes through he will probably catch it because he probably does not ask for it normally and there goes the trust.

1. I aways like to know my lowest point. Is your dr ok with 2 pins per week. If so take your shot Sunday night get bloods Thursday am and take 2nd shot Thursday night.

If dr only wants you pinning once per week. You will likely be higher than they want you to be pinning twice a week so for 3 to 4 weeks I would go back to once a week and then draw blood ‘s 4-5 days later

Last time i got BW i said fuck it. Was pinning 2x per week and drew blood on day 2. I was 766 free test so over range. I was honest and told her what I did, she just shook her head and said it was an invalid number

2. I did it once and Dr lectured me. I guess you are forging their signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninja'd ! #2 would be fraud I guess right?

thanks for your input.
i see that checking off things would be problematic to the doctor, ill go talk to him.

i didnt tell him id dose twice a week. he seemed impressed enough with my knowledge coming in and it seemed to give him confidence to letting me handle the therapy. he let me pick the treatment. he seems over worked and seems a little too willing to write whatever script a patent wants.

I always wanna test day of next pin, but before i pin.

But what iv done to dial my peak in without sides is go to 3 injections a week mon/wens/fri then its only 3 days till an injection this way i can more precisely dial in a dosage that keeps me at max trt without having sides.

This number for ne is 900ng/dl to 1100ng/dl the foot print hear is small , and stsys very similar to a natural male.

Where as if your going 2 days a week your going up on second day then slowly decline for 4 days the injection then peak on Saturday. Thats day 5. Its just all over the map.

Blood work to always check asides from cbc .
Thyroid
Ft4
Ft3
Dhea
Pregnenolone
Progesterone
Free testosterone
Testosterone
Estrogen.
Cortisol
Along with all the other normal stuff , but u always wanna be watching these hormones