First supplent you ever bought/tried ?

Aside from gold optimum protein.
It was NO Explode..... I'll never forget, reading the label.. it said do not shake, so of course... put it in my shaker cup.. tried to stir it.... kept getting little gross chunks, so I said screw it.... pit the lid on the shaker cup, and shaked it like I was mixing protien powder... well it blew the lid right off my shaker cup, NO explode, in my face, on the ceiling...all over my nice sofa!!! Hahah
Ya that original recipe... don't shake it!!!! Lol

I would say mine was n large by prolab when I was 13. I also ordered the beast liquid dropper around 15 or 16 LOL😔

Either Weider Muscle Builder (or it might've been something stupid like Boron or Dibencozide, heheheh).

If i remember correctly, I wanted to look like Bob Paris in the Muscle Builder ads, so I think that's what I bought first. Then I got into that useless crap like Super Juice, Test-r-one, Smilax, etc. All a giant waste of $

I had some Weider protein from the grocery store. Chalky and gross, it was also soy based. Wtf??? Lol

Introduced to the whole Ronnie Coleman advertised N.O XLODE and all that lol....purpleK....there was a year M1Ts were available lol but my first supplement was actually N.O XPLoDE pre workout. I’m trying to find out the name of this supplement from 5ishbyears ago it was a post workout creating drink that was called like Cryogenic something or other and it had an intense cooling sensation when you drank it.....nobody seems to remember it or what I’m talking about but other then protein powder that’s the only supplement I would buy these days,,except like BCAAS and stuff
Muscletech Anabolic Halo lol, even found a pic.cryotest.jpg

Introduced to the whole Ronnie Coleman advertised N.O XLODE and all that lol....purpleK....there was a year M1Ts were available lol but my first supplement was actually N.O XPLoDE pre workout. I’m trying to find out the name of this supplement from 5ishbyears ago it was a post workout creating drink that was called like Cryogenic something or other and it had an intense cooling sensation when you drank it.....nobody seems to remember it or what I’m talking about but other then protein powder that’s the only supplement I would buy these days,,except like BCAAS and stuff
Now pre workout would make me nauseous, even caffein lately ...all I like is my juice and food really , protein powder and BCAAS fish oil stuff like that but I don’t do all those over hyped supplements I’ll leave that too the high school kids I take real juice

Other than some horrible protein powder my first supplement was Smilax. I was told it was like a steroid and would boost my testosterone. I was about 17 when I bought it in some sketchy store on Yonge St (Toronto) - I thought I was buying some black market drugs LOL