First slin run

It's all shits n giggles till you go hypo bro, but trust me when that happens you won't be thinking that slin use Is "Actually not as complicated as I thought"! What you will be thinking however is......HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.....HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA DIE.... and hopefully you don't!

lol I can appreciate that post but in all honesty I just do see that happening on 5iu lol I dont go pin 20 iu and leave the house without food or anything.

I only tried slin for about 2 days and all that pinning and timing of the eating and training was to high maintenance for me. I always tend to go back to the things that are enjoyable and that seems to work and make me happy. Low maintenance ( one or a few shots of test a week, may miss a week but no big deal) and simple has always been my moto. But to each his own.