First Round of Hockey Playoffs boys.

Here's my thoughts, WHO CARES!!!! Fuck sports when we have a bunch of communist criminals destroying our beautiful country in front of our eyes. We should not be distracted by the treacherous criminals!!!!

Here's my thoughts, WHO CARES!!!! Fuck sports when we have a bunch of communist criminals destroying our beautiful country in front of our eyes. We should not be distracted by the treacherous criminals!!!!

Absolutely
If people cared about what was happening with our government, taking care of their finances instead of wasting time watching guys hug eachother on the ice they would be much better off.

Economic collapse on the horizon. How many people have gold, silver, crypto, cash on hand ?!!?

Absolutely
If people cared about what was happening with our government, taking care of their finances instead of wasting time watching guys hug eachother on the ice they would be much better off.

Economic collapse on the horizon. How many people have gold, silver, crypto, cash on hand ?!!?

Money/minerals won't mean jack shit to anyone when food and water are scarce and the power grid shuts down! Food, fresh water and ammo will be the new currency......and pussy lol.

Tampa Bay Lightning Won 4-1
Colorado Avalanche Won 4-1
Vegas Golden Knights Won 4-1
Boston Bruins Won 4-1

Absolutely

why can’t you watch hockey and still be woke? Haha

why can’t you watch hockey and still be woke? Haha

I just don’t get it
I mean ya when I was a teenager I cheered for hockey

but being excited about a game that has no bearing on my life I don’t understand. Even worse going to pubs wearing team jerseys, cheering and hugging other grown ups while watching a game on a big screen just makes no sense to me

To each their own, I just personally find it odd that people do this