First Cycle Lets Go!!

Hardwork

Trusted Member
Alright boy and girls. I just started my first ever cycle of Test E going from week1-150mg ramping up to week4-400mg 12-16 week cycle. I have all my anti E2 stuff (Arimidex) and PCT (Nova, clomid and HCG). I’ll most likely be pinning 3 times a week. Any advice, tips or tricks would really help me out as I am a newbie but I have been researching for the last year and a half. If you want to share you first cycle that would be cool too. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out.

Would recommend against ramp up. The Esther will do that naturally over 4 to 6 weeks at 400mg. Actually by ramping up you will extend the hormonal imbalance another four weeks which could put you on a bit of a hormone roller coaster ride for up to 8-10 weeks. Doing the three pins per week of 400mg a week you should get to a stable level in 4-5 which is the most ideal to avoid sides

PS You will get many different opinions but I think for first cycle 300 mg per week should get you sufficient canes. But 400 is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright boy and girls. I just started my first ever cycle of Test E going from week1-150mg ramping up to week4-400mg 12-16 week cycle. I have all my anti E2 stuff (Arimidex) and PCT (Nova, clomid and HCG). I’ll most likely be pinning 3 times a week. Any advice, tips or tricks would really help me out as I am a newbie but I have been researching for the last year and a half. If you want to share you first cycle that would be cool too. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out.

Just run it at 250 a week the whole way through. Keep it as simple as fucking possible the first time.
Enjoy the gains and I hope you have a girlfriend because your gonna wanna fuck all the time

You know I now do cycles with 175 test and like 150/175 of something else and I’m finding it’s more than enough.
So 250-300 mg test first cycle will be just fine.

See too many of us get caught up in the game where we don’t think it’s working unless we feel sides. Only side I enjoy now is feeling full and muscle gain.
I do not enjoy hot flashes, going hypo, bad acne and the rest from high doses anymore.

I never understood the whole, you have to take 500 mg first cycle thing. Why would someone on their first cycle want to greatly increase their chance of having to use an anti estrogen. Unless really sensitive, on 250 mg of test, I’d highly doubt you’d need and AI. Best part about that is your sex drive will not suffer the whole cycle.

So @Hardwork start off slow and suck the gains out of each cycle, because your body does learn how to compensate if you start higher and then you’ll just need to go higher from their to get gains in the future.

You know I now do cycles with 175 test and like 150/175 of something else and I’m finding it’s more than enough.

See too many of us get caught up in the game where we don’t think it’s working unless we feel sides. Only side I enjoy now is feeling full and muscle gain.
I do not enjoy hot flashes, going hypo, bad acne and the rest from high doses anymore.

I never understood the whole, you have to take 500 mg first cycle thing. Why would someone on their first cycle want to greatly increase their chance of having to use an anti estrogen. Unless really sensitive, on 250 mg of test, I’d highly doubt you’d need and AI. Best part about that is your sex drive will not suffer the whole cycle.

So @Hardwork start off slow and suck the gains out of each cycle, because your body does learn how to compensate if you start higher and then you’ll just need to go higher from their to get gains in the future.
Gonna be hard to get that through. I’m over half way through my first cycle (500 test + 4 weeks 40mg var) and I heard the whole “low dose first cycle makes more sense” but didn’t believe it. This has been a wicked experience during this cycle, but I would’ve rather done like 250-300mg test first cycle, then this cycle as a second cycle. Titrating up slower would’ve been a better idea, as that’s still what I’m going to do (moving forward into the prime blasting years as a youth) but to go up from this (already more than I need) will make me use EVEN MORE than I need at present.

Gonna be hard to get that through. I’m over half way through my first cycle (500 test + 4 weeks 40mg var) and I heard the whole “low dose first cycle makes more sense” but didn’t believe it. This has been a wicked experience during this cycle, but I would’ve rather done like 250-300mg test first cycle, then this cycle as a second cycle. Titrating up slower would’ve been a better idea, as that’s still what I’m going to do (moving forward into the prime blasting years as a youth) but to go up from this (already more than I need) will make me use EVEN MORE than I need at present.
What kind of results are u getting so far

I’m going to be honest. Your body is so responsive the first cycle, you could drink the pee from a guy who is cycling and grow, lol. Ok I’m overdoing it but you know what I mean.

Anyhow always run 2 compounds. Test and something. Maybe next cycle 300 mg of test and 30 mg of dbol a day (6-8weeks of dbol, no drinking at all.)
You will blow up if you eat.
Then run test and primo and get cut to see the new muscle.

Then test and deca

Oh and eventually tren, but start low, don’t do what I did first time, lol.

And so on.

So many cycles so little time.

What kind of results are u getting so far
Went up 20 lbs on the bulking portion of this cycle, going back down now. Strength has flown on every lift. Anavar is making my muscles feel like they’ve been inflated by a bike tire pump during training. Hornier than a 14 year old that found brazzers for the first time. Would rate it 10/10 lmao

I’m going to be honest. Your body is so responsive the first cycle, you could drink the pee from a guy who is cycling and grow, lol. Ok I’m overdoing it but you know what I mean.

Anyhow always run 2 compounds. Test and something. Maybe next cycle 300 mg of test and 30 mg of dbol a day (6-8weeks of dbol, no drinking at all.)
You will blow up if you eat.
Then run test and primo and get cut to see the new muscle.

Then test and deca

Oh and eventually tren, but start low, don’t do what I did first time, lol.

And so on.

So many cycles so little time.
I was thinking 16 weeks of test + EQ and an oral of some sort (Thinking TBol since the reviews are mixed, gonna see if it’s ever worth my time again,) then cruising for 8-10 weeks on 200 test, then test + primo 20 weeks + var 8 weeks. Followed by the most godly PCT i can try and concoct from the hours and hours of research i’ve been doing into it. Still open to hearing some of y’all’s most successful PCT protocols (will
make own thread if one doesn’t exist to ask.)

I have said it here many times, my first 3 cycles......several decades ago....was 300 mg vet test suspension...100mg M/W/F. I totally blew up each time and only lost very little between each cycle. AND no sides....which is great as we had no AI or PCT back then.

250 or 300mg test is a great cycle.

Would recommend against ramp up. The Esther will do that naturally over 4 to 6 weeks at 400mg. Actually by ramping up you will extend the hormonal imbalance another four weeks which could put you on a bit of a hormone roller coaster ride for up to 8-10 weeks. Doing the three pins per week of 400mg a week you should get to a stable level in 4-5 which is the most ideal to avoid sides

PS You will get many different opinions but I think for first cycle 300 mg per week should get you sufficient canes. But 400 is fine.

Thank for the tips brother. I will just go to 300mg next week. I like the fact that people are telling me to go lower on dosage so I don’t get sides and a huge tolerance to high test.

I have said it here many times, my first 3 cycles......several decades ago....was 300 mg vet test suspension...100mg M/W/F. I totally blew up each time and only lost very little between each cycle. AND no sides....which is great as we had no AI or PCT back then.

250 or 300mg test is a great cycle.
You’ve been making gains on trt the last year. Goes to show you how hard work is a big thing.

Just run it at 250 a week the whole way through. Keep it as simple as fucking possible the first time.
Enjoy the gains and I hope you have a girlfriend because your gonna wanna fuck all the time

Lol thanks for the tips. I’m just hoping I don’t get a raging boner at the gym with all them girls in their tight as yoga shorts…😂

I was thinking 16 weeks of test + EQ and an oral of some sort (Thinking TBol since the reviews are mixed, gonna see if it’s ever worth my time again,) then cruising for 8-10 weeks on 200 test, then test + primo 20 weeks + var 8 weeks. Followed by the most godly PCT i can try and concoct from the hours and hours of research i’ve been doing into it. Still open to hearing some of y’all’s most successful PCT protocols (will
make own thread if one doesn’t exist to ask.)
I used eq, and I got a bit better lungs, didn’t find it all that so never ran it again. Actually gave away what I had left.
Then like a year ago I brought some more, lol. I have something wrong with my brain, lol.

Thanks @Sorbate i will try to max out the gains as much as I can on lower doses. I feel like if I go to 500 I’m just asking for trouble. I’m a huge fan of primo so I’ll eventually run that with test.