These look super convenient and such a good idea!!! They seem narrow though, the biggest my plant ever got was just shy over 2 feet. Would the stems/ chutes be too thick for these when the plant is mature or do they come off at a certain point? Have you tried these? Looks much easier than tying but you also managed to grow a fucking massive plant and you tied.
They seem to work well for people and are selling well. I have yet to use them. Eventually yes you can remove them, as at a certain point the branch will just stay in position. I have a friend using them on his autos currently.

Last edited:
They seem to work well for people and are selling well. I have yet to use them. Eventually yes you can remove them, as at a certain point the branch will just stay in position. I have a friend using them on his autos currently.
Ill give them a try and let you know how they work man! Cheap investment for possible good rewards!

Trust me I know how it feels to loose plants. Idk if you saw the Journal I had posted on here. But I just lost all those plants, and frig were they smelling good and mmmmmmm. A pure Afghani hash smell. But I stressed them out and they started to HERM. Most likely from light leaks from my other grow space. Which I will now have to move to another spot. I know it was me who caused the stress, because if it was a genetic herm it shows up between weeks 1-3 of flower.. Mine started to herm at 6 weeks. And yes I know there was some light leaks, I had thought I blocked enough of it out.

Every grower will loose plants. I have a good friend who is a big hemp/cbd/cbg breeder and he was telling me how he lost an entire facility room full of plants. Must of been a few hundred or more. I didnt ask the exact amount.

But yes you can top and train Autos, but its at your own risk.
Plants shouldn’t hermi if it’s good genetics it won’t happen if that’s not in the gene pool. It’s a common misunderstanding that stress causes it which technically it does but it has to be predisposed to it it for it to happen. That just won’t happen with regular seeds just feminized and autos unless you spread them with colidal silver to trick them. Sorry to hear about your grow brother bummer

Plants shouldn’t hermi if it’s good genetics it won’t happen if that’s not in the gene pool. It’s a common misunderstanding that stress causes it which technically it does but it has to be predisposed to it it for it to happen. That just won’t happen with regular seeds just feminized and autos unless you spread them with colidal silver to trick them. Sorry to hear about your grow brother bummer
This is my last grow 2 plants Barney’s farm blue gelato

Attachments

• 4D99BE01-10AD-486B-A63A-688FE8466E53.jpeg
    4D99BE01-10AD-486B-A63A-688FE8466E53.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 6
So Autos and Feminized can hermaphrpdite but Regular seeds cannot?
Whichs seed would you reccomend to a new grower that ARE NOT just autos?
Fem or Reg? Looking for something to run photoperiod for bigger yield than an auto and something to practice LST.

This was my plant I did, it was from King Crop I believe it was Early Vixen or Early Miss. Only about an OZ dried and it was an Autoflower. Any tips for bigger yields all who have chimed in here? What can I do different.
I realize the setup is weak but for a first run I didnt want a fan and tent etc incase it was a fail, coulda got a bit discouraged with sub par results.

Attachments

• 20210312_091941.jpg
    20210312_091941.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 5
Fem or Reg? Looking for something to run photoperiod for bigger yield than an auto and something to practice LST.
Regular seeds are always more stable as long as you get from a solid breeder. The only downside is you have to sex them. You could get a male but once you get a good female you can keep cloning it for years and not need seeds again unless you want variety

This was my plant I did, it was from King Crop I believe it was Early Vixen or Early Miss. Only about an OZ dried and it was an Autoflower. Any tips for bigger yields all who have chimed in here? What can I do different.
I realize the setup is weak but for a first run I didnt want a fan and tent etc incase it was a fail, coulda got a bit discouraged with sub par results.
My last harvest was about 20oz dry off two plants... look into scrog method... also if you want to be successful you are going to need to invest in a filter and fans. You want an intake and a carbon filter pulling air outside the house

Thats 2 plants??? Fuck you guys are some great growers!!! How long did it take you guys to master that topping to spread it out like that?
Grab yourself some wire screen minimum 2x2” holes and us that to train your plants that’s what I use. You never let it grow more than 2” above the screen. When it does you pull it back down under and put in another open hole. Keep your canopy all the same height... that was a 6wk veg I also grow in coco

C
Grab yourself some wire screen minimum 2x2” holes and us that to train your plants that’s what I use. You never let it grow more than 2” above the screen. When it does you pull it back down under and put in another open hole. Keep your canopy all the same height... that was a 6wk veg I also grow in coco
Can you elaborate a bit on the coco?
And is air movement enough via fan or does it need to be from outside the house? What purpose does this do? Wouldnt fresh air lower the temp?

I also greatly appreciate you taking the time to explain what you have so far. Great information source man. Very grateful !

C

And is air movement enough via fan or does it need to be from outside the house? What purpose does this do? Wouldnt fresh air lower the temp?

I also greatly appreciate you taking the time to explain what you have so far. Great information source man. Very grateful !
Coconut fibre is the medium I grow in instead of soil... there’s a website called coco for cannabis that you can learn a lot about that if you want... you don’t need to pull the fresh air from outside but you do need to bring it in constantly to keep consistent fresh air into the tent but you will want to exhaust all the air from your filter outside. I rigged up a small inline duct fan as my intake and use a carbon scrubber for my exhaust outside. Also should have a small fan blowing across your canopy.

C

Fresh air constantly will keep your temps optimal and keep humidity down so you aren’t having mold and mildew issues

Thats 2 plants??? Fuck you guys are some great growers!!! How long did it take you guys to master that topping to spread it out like that?
I never topped those plants once. You just keep training it in the screen and it spreads out like it’s on steroids. Also have a 1000w hps

I should fix what I had originally said lol. It was Banana's (Nanners)

This is a great article from someone well respected in the industry. Nanners can appear from stress or when a plant feels attacked. Nanners can happen to any grower if we are not careful. They are a little different from a Hermie plant. She explains it really well in this article. I should of said in my original reply lolol.

It is very possible I could of been fine even with the nanners, but I didn't wanna risk it and waste anymore time. But I just have to move my other grow space to another spot now.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/male-plants-hermies-bananas#how-to-avoid-causing-hermies-bananas

Just so you understand, read a little bit. These posts can explain what Herm plants are. Its something you will want to know about and watch out for and fix if it happens.

https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/can-stress-cause-hermaphrodites/

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/marijuana-hermaphroditism/

I should fix what I had originally said lol. It was Banana's (Nanners)

This is a great article from someone well respected in the industry. Nanners can appear from stress or when a plant feels attacked. Nanners can happen to any grower if we are not careful. They are a little different from a Hermie plant. She explains it really well in this article. I should of said in my original reply lolol.

It is very possible I could of been fine even with the nanners, but I didn't wanna risk it and waste anymore time. But I just have to move my other grow space to another spot now.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/male-plants-hermies-bananas#how-to-avoid-causing-hermies-bananas

Just so you understand, read a little bit. These posts can explain what Herm plants are. Its something you will want to know about and watch out for and fix if it happens.

https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/can-stress-cause-hermaphrodites/

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/marijuana-hermaphroditism/
I’ve been growing for roughly about 20yrs now and the only time I’ve had “nanners” which in my eyes is technically still hermi is with feminized plants. I’ve never had it happen with a regular seed it’s always either male or female. I’m sure it’s possible but I think it’s very rare unless it’s unstable genetics I’ve just been lucky I guess lol..I’ve also noticed the tendency to hermi increases greatly growing outdoor with feminized plants

I’ve been growing for roughly about 20yrs now and the only time I’ve had “nanners” which in my eyes is technically still hermi is with feminized plants. I’ve never had it happen with a regular seed it’s always either male or female. I’m sure it’s possible but I think it’s very rare unless it’s unstable genetics I’ve just been lucky I guess lol..I’ve also noticed the tendency to hermi increases greatly growing outdoor with feminized plants
Yes it was the first time I have had it happen also. But it was my own fault. Shit happens, we all make mistakes, you learn from it then move on.

If I get an Autoflower, it usually flowers in about 60 days. But if I get a feminized seed which is a photoperiod plant which runs its life off light cycles, can you keep a feminized plant in the growth stage under more hours of light in order to grow a larger plant = larger yield?
Ive grown an autoflower and got about 30g dried from it from 125g fresh cut.
Wondering if feminized would yield more and if this idea of keeping it under 18 hours of light would just keep it growing in veg state?
These plants are gorgeous and obviously I enjoy being able to smoke it once I've grown it 😁
Do you cure it

If I get an Autoflower, it usually flowers in about 60 days. But if I get a feminized seed which is a photoperiod plant which runs its life off light cycles, can you keep a feminized plant in the growth stage under more hours of light in order to grow a larger plant = larger yield?
Ive grown an autoflower and got about 30g dried from it from 125g fresh cut.
Wondering if feminized would yield more and if this idea of keeping it under 18 hours of light would just keep it growing in veg state?
These plants are gorgeous and obviously I enjoy being able to smoke it once I've grown it 😁
Yes fema and regular seeds yield significantly more
18/6. Plant grow ( veg )
12/12 they flower

Auto flower are for people that can or don’t have the time or set up to grow photoperiod plants

Sealed room
Proper Filters
Co2

A/c
Dehumidifier
Humidifier
Heater

Grow system computer

Understand VPN

What lights
Etc

Its complicated

Tell me you
Budget
Your room size

I’ll tell you the best strains for your grow

I can Walk you through it

25-30?% thc

I have 500 strsins

40!of the worlds best we’re practically extinct

So old and full of epigenetic damage

But if you know how to reset the mother plant you can take that 40-year-old plant reset it today one of its life reversing all the epigenetic damage that’s having a four-year old strain that is fresh and full of life potency and vigour

I’m here to help