Feeling suppression after 4 weeks of RAD140

Brodee

Hey yall,

The gyms recently opened back up in my area. I decided to go on rad140 (10MG) and MK677(20MG). This is my 3rd sarm cycle in 3 years and decided to start this one to get my physique back after 8 months of no training due to lockdowns. First 3 weeks, I was feeling great. I went from 195lbs to 220lbs. However, around week 4 I hit suppression. I am feeling low sex drive, Brain fog, loss of motivation and overall a shitty mood, gyno symptoms. I am thinking of cutting my cycle short and start my PCT after my body clears out the compounds. Also from what I have read, Low test can also cause loss of lean muscle mass and it might impact my progression at the gym.

Will it be fine to continue the cycle feel suppressed? Will I still be able to gain any muscle mass during the cycle? Or cut it short and start my PCT?

You put on 25 pounds in 3 weeks? You sure it was rad 140? With all the shitty side effects you listed sounds like dbol.

You put on 25 pounds in 3 weeks? You sure it was rad 140? With all the shitty side effects you listed sounds like dbol.
yeah, it was 25lbs, I rebounded from not training for 8 months. I got rad140 from Chemyo as well. I was quite surprised as well when I saw how much weight I gained so quick.

Last edited:
You can gain 10 lbs of water pretty quickly from MK677 and Rad140 is a powerful experimental drug. I'm not surprised you gained a lot quickly.
My brief experiences with sarms - they kick in fast but around week 3 don't have the same impact which is fine as I won't take any sarms for more than 4 weeks.
Rad140 and S23 both were very suppressive, hence a base of at least TRT. S23 turned my nads into raisins.

If you read what RAD140 was designed for, it wasn't made to be taken in conjunction with testosterone - it was meant to be a safer replacement albeit no one knows if that is accurate yet.

Just my own thoughts but I wouldn't take specific Sarms without test and would stop them after 4 weeks. Do you have access to hormonal blood work? It would be great to have more info before you make a decision.

Good luck.

most of the weight gain is prob from the mk677. I tend to hold a decent amount of water from it in the first few weeks if i run it over 12.5.
Never got shit from rad 140
Exactly my experiences.
The only thing I got for RAD140 was a bunch of hair shedding... MK677 made me hangry, but sleep and recovery was crazy good.

You can gain 10 lbs of water pretty quickly from MK677 and Rad140 is a powerful experimental drug. I'm not surprised you gained a lot quickly.
My brief experiences with sarms - they kick in fast but around week 3 don't have the same impact which is fine as I won't take any sarms for more than 4 weeks.
Rad140 and S23 both were very suppressive, hence a base of at least TRT. S23 turned my nads into raisins.

If you read what RAD140 was designed for, it wasn't made to be taken in conjunction with testosterone - it was meant to be a safer replacement albeit no one knows if that is accurate yet.

Just my own thoughts but I wouldn't take specific Sarms without test and would stop them after 4 weeks. Do you have access to hormonal blood work? It would be great to have more info before you make a decision.

Good luck.
I decided to end the cycle. The cycle lasted me a total of 4 weeks, I gained a decent amount of mass and strength. The suppression was eating way from my daily life, I had a shitty mood and nagging brain fog. I will be starting my PCT in 3 days. Unfortunately, I don't have access to blood panels at the moment. Regardless, I am happy with the results but I won't be ever using sarms again. The next cycle would only involve the sazuleee.

Hey yall,

The gyms recently opened back up in my area. I decided to go on rad140 (10MG) and MK677(20MG). This is my 3rd sarm cycle in 3 years and decided to start this one to get my physique back after 8 months of no training due to lockdowns. First 3 weeks, I was feeling great. I went from 195lbs to 220lbs. However, around week 4 I hit suppression. I am feeling low sex drive, Brain fog, loss of motivation and overall a shitty mood, gyno symptoms. I am thinking of cutting my cycle short and start my PCT after my body clears out the compounds. Also from what I have read, Low test can also cause loss of lean muscle mass and it might impact my progression at the gym.

Will it be fine to continue the cycle feel suppressed? Will I still be able to gain any muscle mass during the cycle? Or cut it short and start my PCT?
This is my bloodwork at the end of week 5 rad 140 10 MG ED. My total test pre cycle was 19 nmol/L, free test unknown. I felt the suppression but overall, not bad. Just so you know, the reason people use testosterone in junction with other drugs is for estrogen. Without estrogen, you're missing gains.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-085709_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-085709_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 6
This is my bloodwork at the end of week 5 rad 140 10 MG ED. My total test pre cycle was 19 nmol/L, free test unknown. I felt the suppression but overall, not bad. Just so you know, the reason people use testosterone in junction with other drugs is for estrogen. Without estrogen, you're missing gains.
May I ask, whats a good place to get blood check in canada for hormones?

Call around to some local Naturopath clinics. If you have work place benefits, you more than likely have some coverage for appointments. But the blood work is not covered, just the appointments.

Well I went to my doctor and told him I was feeling all the low T symptoms (quick Google search). He gave me a requisition to check my testosterone and didn't specify to me, or on the requisition, whether to take the blood test in the morning or not. I took it later in the day and total T came up low. He sent me to an endo and now I get "monitored".