Feeling nips on low dose trt +hcg

Do you know if theres any info or research on this actually working?
There is no question HCG with steroids vs. HCG without will keep the balls plump and we can debate this all day but much of that is just aesthetic. If you are concerned with fertility, HCG may help but HMG is the go to. I'm not saying you won't recover quicker but go on a decent cycle and take HCG and I suspect you will still have zero or next to no sperm until you stop. Many use Clomid and HCG while on TRT to maintain fertility - no personal experience doing it but it is easy to find info on the net about it. That being said you can find anything you want on the net.
If fertility is a concern and you want the best chance of impregnating your woman, get off all testosterone and if you were on it PCT and get a sperm test.
That is my opinion which doesn't make it right but it is also the opinion of many who were on decent cycles and a lot of HCG - 500 EOD, and sperm tests and their sperm had bad motility and their count was low. When they went off, it came back up.

Whats dim and cdg ?
DIM and CDG used together can be used as an over the counter AI. In situations where a pharma AI is too strong some opt for this as opposed to either lowering their aromatizing compounds or adding primo or mast, which on trt I wouldn't add either especially if you're looking to preserve fertility. Still i think this will be unnecessary if you space out your hcg.

My trt doc just asked me to lower my dose whole doing hcg. I'm perscribed 160mg trt/1000 hcg a week but he said drop the test to 100mg a week and if need be pin hcg more frequently

Yup, same,, 90mg/week test cyp pinned twice a week plus 250iu hcg eod.

Not sure if balls are full size but feels great and decent cum shots lol
Nice, have you ever blasted a jogger dose cycle and continued the hcg along with it?

Whats the benifet to Nutting bigger loads? Is it just cool looking for cum shots or higher chances of getting the wife pregnant etc

Easier said then done, lol.
I get my requisition forms emailed to me. So, I have to download and put them on a hard drive and go to Staples for printing. They're usually dated and are have an expiry date. I often reuse them. Since my doctor moved away I use clinics. They never ask. I get what I need.

IMO your doctor, unless versed in or specifically is interested on PEDs won't be your friend on this matter.

Nice, have you ever blasted a jogger dose cycle and continued the hcg along with it?
Im planning to cycle soon, probably jack test from 90 to 200-250mg/week with primo 100+125/week. Im in no hurry, just want progress and loose fat šŸ˜…

I plan to use hcg for ever lol

Whats the benifet to Nutting bigger loads? Is it just cool looking for cum shots or higher chances of getting the wife pregnant etc
Usually bigger loads equals more satisfaction, for me and many other men but you need to try yourself

I dont care about fertility, just feeling better on it then without plus better libido/sex life

Usually bigger loads equals more satisfaction, for me and many other men but you need to try yourself

I dont care about fertility, just feeling better on it then without plus better libido/sex life
Sweet. I don't know much about it I was thinking I might feel like shit on it.

Sweet. I don't know much about it I was thinking I might feel like shit on it.
Depends, I ran cycles years ago without and felt great and think the wife got pregnant even lol

Now Im older so when I got my trt script I wanted to try hcg and like it just need an AI or gyno comes up, that's why I want to add primo soon and ditch the arimidex even though I dont feel anything on it..