Favourite NHL Team

Oilers because when I was working in camp out in the edmonton area and had no friends, the only thing I really did for fun was go to hockey games. Watched the oilers play a lot and quickly became a big fan.

I guess Pittsburgh is still my fave. Mainly because of Les Binkley.

since there are only 6 teams to choose from I will choose the team I grew up watching which is the Toronto Maple Leafs. First game I went to was in 1965 :) and yes I saw them win the cup in 1967 :)

Im a bandwagoner.. I pick one team at the start of the year and put down 50 bucks for some crazy odds.. I had st louis last year and I have won the last 3 out of 5 years somehow. This year I have vegas

Oilers fan through the good years and the bad.

that said my son plays Major Midget and many of those games are more exciting. The kids play their hearts out and are kamikaze with their bodies.

Oilers. Gretzky, Kurri, Messier, Anderson and Coffey. The 80’s were good to me, hopefully these next few years will be too

Edmonton born and raised so Oilers no brainer. Second favorited tho is the capitals love watching them play and ovie is my fav player. Hope he breaks Wayne’s record