Fat loss supplements (800mg caffeine?)

Rocky

Trusted Member
I was looking through some old bag of supplement samples I had last night trying to find a protein bar cause I was hungry and found a ton of fat burners. I thought I’d read the ingredients and found most of them had 400mg caffeine per serving and the recommended dose was 1-2 servings a day

was wondering, is this safe? 800mgs of caffeine seems like a lot, but it seemed to be the norm, some even had 500mg caffeine per serving (1000mg total per day)

I'm not certain on those doses seems pretty high, but I'll be interested to see what other members say!

Regards
SonOfOdin

Last edited:
Thats what i like. 200mg caffeine and 20-40 mg ephedrine.
I’m not sure why but I never really found ephedrine to do much for me with fat loss. Clen was way stronger, I remember I was doing 2 weeks of clen, 2 weeks of ECA and I could see a huge difference between the two weeks.

I remember reading a study where males were more sensitive to alpha 2 adrenergic receptors impeding fat loss, not sure if this has something to do with it since ephedrine is an agonist of both alpha and beta adrenergic.

i just tried taking some of the fat burners and surprisingly it was really strong. It’s called grenade, it’s making me shake more than Clen did, my jaw is jittering

jitters on eca is non existing.
but when i did clen i felt it for sure.
It's a different type of jitters, ephadrine at higher dosages tends to give me slight hand tremors.

Even worse on clen. And the cramps etc...

I don't know, don't think fatburners should be used as often as they are. Just bang high amounts of clean food with weight training and cardio.

These high dose Caffein fatburners are garbage, once you are used to 500+mg Caffeine daily you have withdrawal symptoms like headaches, naucea etc when you stop.

200mg Caffein or even 100mg with 20mg ephadrine once or twice a day does the job.