Fat burners

Is there any fat burners that actually work but don’t make you feel like total shit??
I tried Clen horrible anxiety
Just tried Orion Helios (Albuterol/yohimbine/caffeine)this week same thing I can’t handle it...too strong ony one tab
Genetec carries a fat burner blend
Evoke-Grenium/Albuterol/caffeine
Not sure if anyone has tried it??? Is it same as the above??

I find when i run clen i start on a Friday because the first 3 days i am jittery, but after that i settles down and feel better. But i feel that it effects everybody different. My wife gets really bad anxiety from 25mcgs a day, so she stops after like 2 days. I find that 6 weeks of tren ace and clean diet tends to tighten me up. Even at low 200mg for the 6 weeks can really make a difference and then i will run clen on days where im not at work.

Well long time listener first time runner here, yesterday was my first time ever running any kind of cutting drug.
I took 1 dracorex Helios, today I'm doing am cardio on half a pill lol.
Holly hell that was an experience, I can't comment on long term effects but short time yah I definitely don't feel like crap lol it was honestly a bit over stimulating on a full pill.
I plan on running ketotifen at the start of week 3.
Yohimbine wreaks Havok on kidneys, a ton of water throughout the day is also on the plan

Id really love to run Helios during my bulks this stuff would kill heavy low rep workouts.

Since it came up in this thread anyone has any input on T3? Like the dosing, the effects, the side effects and results. I'm just starting to research it as a possibility down the road.

Have tried the EC stack many times. Def easy to dose and cost effective. Body gets used to it if on too long though, and if on a long time, careful coming off, potential for headaches from the 'withdrawl'. Maybe not for everyone, but for me.

Edit: Forgot, I tried Torch as well. I liked it. First time ever did 2 tabs a day for about 4 weeks. I found I definitely got accustomed to the 'feeling' after a week. I'm not sure if it increased fat burning noticeably, but it didn't hurt I know that. And also especially at first you can feel the focus, or drive. I could. I liked it, just wish it didn't diminish after a week. Maybe next time Id try like one a day for 5 days, then 2 for 5 days then 3 for 5 days, then see how I'm looking and feeling. Go from there. Something like that.

Never tried Clen, heard so much bad about it, makes me hesitate every time.

Inj L-Carnitine sounds interesting for sure. Read some good things about it online. For peeps that don't want to inject though may not workout. There is an oral, not sure if it's as bioavailable though. (It may be, I truly don't know offhand.)

DNP, def dont know much about that one, possibly the strongest one out there though?