Fat burners

lukas09

Trusted Member
Is there any fat burners that actually work but don’t make you feel like total shit??
I tried Clen horrible anxiety
Just tried Orion Helios (Albuterol/yohimbine/caffeine)this week same thing I can’t handle it...too strong ony one tab
Genetec carries a fat burner blend
Evoke-Grenium/Albuterol/caffeine
Not sure if anyone has tried it??? Is it same as the above??

A simple ECA stack has always been the easiest thing to take for me. You can decide how much ephedrine to take. Unlike having pre-dosed tabs to take. Sometimes I only take 16mg of ephedrine, other times I take the whole 24mg dose. Taking 16 allows me to control the sides better when I'm at work.

But most fat burners make you feel like shit. You're speeding up your metabolism and increasing your core body temperature to burn that fat. Did you really think that doing something like that to your body wouldn't have some negative effect?

no however I didn’t know my body wouldn’t tolerate them at all.....so that’s why I need other options...

Well that's why you try different things... to find out what works best for you. We've all tried shit that didn't sit well with us. but worked great for someone else. This isn't a cookie cutter thing. This is a completely individual and unique game.

Clenbuterol made me feel incredibly anxious and jittery.. only took 25mcg and never again..I'm not usually an anxious person either.

I use EC, it's great and I feel good on it. Generally 3 in morning with 1 200mg caffeine then the same in the afternoon. I feel the recommended dose of that 3 times a day is a bit much.

Genetec evoke works .. everyone is different how clen effects them ..
But if does contain albuterol .. so you might get the same effect as clen

I’ve run both 9* Helios and an EC stack. The Yohimbe and Albuterol in the Helios gives me the shakes- so I don’t run it before my cardio on work days. I’ve just gotten back into running EC this week and worked up to 24 E and 200 C twice daily and am liking it again. (8:00 am and 1:00 pm.) I can’t image being able to sleep if I took a 3rd dose despite being pretty tolerant to stims. Starting low dose EC and ramping might work for you.

albuterol is okay with me, but clen is too jottery. i've never tried ugl clen, so maybe it would be toned down enough to be tolerable. Evoke is pretty good too, but i forget what's in it.

personally, i prefer gh and winstrol