Fasting and Juicing .... Help

The book from enform you fill get your competency is lease hand competency basically you need it for a raise but both of you guys get to work the floor and swap it out for the driller I have no idea what service rigs you worked on but I work for two different companies CWC Brooks division Apex Slave Lake

That's drilling rigs , I did 2 years well abandonments with OWA , Leasehands ruffneck same thing on service rigs.. .. same title ..

On service rigs theres one hand on the ground hand bombing pipe off the floor or tailing it in one is the stud on the floor both work the Tong's.... I don't really care what you call them when you get your competency book to get the $3 more per hour to be at least hand Rock neck or whatever you want to call it the book from enform is called leasehand competency
The book from enform you fill get your competency is lease hand competency basically you need it for a raise but both of you guys get to work the floor and swap it out for the driller I have no idea what service rigs you worked on but I work for two different companies CWC Brooks division Apex Slave Lake
No, you're wrong.

Firstly, the proper terminology is "Floorhand". There are no Leasehands on a service rig, the entry level position on a service rig is Floorhand. There is a "Leasehand" position, as an entry level position, on some drilling rigs but definitely not all drilling rigs...it all depends on what the Operator (oil company) is willing to pay for.
Secondly, there is no Enform anymore and hasn't been for a few years already, its called Energy Safety Canada and the "book" that you're referring is provided from this course:
CAODC Service Rig Competency Assessors

It is just a name of a position to some but proper terminology and correct information is very valued in all aspects of life. No need to spread misinformation or argue a point where your facts are wrong.

No, you're wrong.

Firstly, the proper terminology is "Floorhand". There are no Leasehands on a service rig, the entry level position on a service rig is Floorhand. There is a "Leasehand" position, as an entry level position, on some drilling rigs but definitely not all drilling rigs...it all depends on what the Operator (oil company) is willing to pay for.
Secondly, there is no Enform anymore and hasn't been for a few years already, its called Energy Safety Canada and the "book" that you're referring is provided from this course:
CAODC Service Rig Competency Assessors

It is just a name of a position to some but proper terminology and correct information is very valued in all aspects of life. No need to spread misinformation or argue a point where your facts are wrong.

I dont give fuck what you wanna call what they put on our checks as long as I still get 32.50 to hand bomb pipe from the floor and tail it in all I care about... The book I got was from Enform in 2018 and the Field supe signed off and passed it in could give two fucking shits about proper names or not

One thing I know is nobody wanted do abandonments on a single

That's drilling rigs , I did 2 years well abandonments with OWA , Leasehands ruffneck same thing on service rigs.. .. same title ..

On service rigs theres one hand on the ground hand bombing pipe off the floor or tailing it in one is the stud on the floor both work the Tong's.... I don't really care what you call them when you get your competency book to get the $3 more per hour to be at least hand Rock neck or whatever you want to call it the book from enform is called leasehand competency

Derrickhands work that catwalk bud
I know the positions on all the rigs
Seems like you are out to lunch
Reason I questioned you is your bullshit day rate for seismec
They are the scumbags of the oil patch and don’t get paid what you said

I dont give fuck what you wanna call what they put on our checks as long as I still get 32.50 to hand bomb pipe from the floor and tail it in all I care about... The book I got was from Enform in 2018 and the Field supe signed off and passed it in could give two fucking shits about proper names or not

One thing I know is nobody wanted do abandonments on a single
You don't have to pout about it just because you're wrong, just accept the fact and learn the proper terminology.

Reactions: 3ml

Seismic Drillers helper 450 DR plus 71c meter

The Derrick works the stick up.top

The stud ruffneck floor other ruffneck ground guy dont know wtf your talking about nor do I care

Your here calling me a fucking liar ill be out in Alberta in September if you wanna check my credentials no problem giving ya my number or name either

Seismic Drillers helper 450 DR plus 71c meter

The Derrick works the stick up.top

The stud ruffneck floor other ruffneck ground guy dont know wtf your talking about nor do I care
Whats the Derrickhand have to do up the stick when you're picking up pipe off the ground?
YOU clearly do NOT have any idea what you're talking about.

You got 3ml saying the Derrick works the catwalk when its the driller who does ..

Hence the term catwalk driller one lazy driller some rigs get who dont leave the catwalk sits and screams some are good

Never herd of a Derek working the catwalk

Good hands work any position and help the team in any way they can.

You're all over the map man, have you been drinking today? You're yappin to two different guys that have almost the same experience in the the patch as you do in life....meaning we have been doing this for almost as long as you have been alive.

Reactions: 3ml
You got 3ml saying the Derrick works the catwalk when its the driller who does ..

Hence the term catwalk driller one lazy driller some rigs get who dont leave the catwalk sits and screams some are good

Never herd of a Derek working the catwalk

Holy fuck now you are really out to lunch

Good hands work any position and help the team in any way they can.

You're all over the map man, have you been drinking today? You're yappin to two different guys that have almost the same experience in the the patch as you do in life....meaning we have been doing this for almost as long as you have been alive.

Wonder if he’s ever heard the saying:

That guy has forgotten more than you know!

lol

Congratulations you got more patch experience than me ... what do you want a gold medal... only means your married to the iron and 75% off the guys are paying some bitch alimony while she sucking some other guy's dick that's what every consultant told me that's what gets you working in the path for a long time and the office guys in Calgary are nowhere to be found during rough times..

You want to question me from going from service rigs to seismec who fucking cares my thread post is about IF to loose weight proper ways to keep muscle on to for my next stint outwest either chime in with advice or fuck off ..

Congratulations you got more patch experience than me ... what do you want a gold medal... only means your married to the iron and 75% off the guys are paying some bitch alimony while she sucking some other guy's dick that's what every consultant told me that's what gets you working in the path for a long time and the office guys in Calgary are nowhere to be found during rough times..

You want to question me from going from service rigs to seismec who fucking cares my thread post is about IF to loose weight proper ways to keep muscle on to for my next stint outwest either chime in with advice or fuck off ..
Do us a favour and stay out East, we don't need any whinny pussies like you here anyways.
You wouldn't last one day on any rig that I have anything to do with. I would fire you as soon as you opened your big fuckin yap, you'd never fit in to our team anyway.

Do us a favour and stay out East, we don't need any whinny pussies like you here anyways.
You wouldn't last one day on any rig that I have anything to do with. I would fire you as soon as you opened your big fuckin yap, you'd never fit in to our team anyway.

there is no room for such comments on my forum
please no more
respect one another does not mean like one another

from the rules

1. To respect fellow members.
Please be respectful towards forum members and moderators. If you have a problem with another board member, contact moderator through Private Message System and inform them about it. Frank discussion and constructive criticism is allowed, in fact we encourage this. Forum moderators are expected to extend same courtesy to every member of the board. Respect given, respect earned.

2. No flaming.
Repeated flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members is not allowed. Any attempts to start flame wars, posting irrelevant, insulting or simply stupid comments that cause aggravation will be closed or deleted. Repeated violations of this rule will result in suspension or even a ban. Flaming is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

our code of conduct https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawns-code-of-conduct.7/

Here at Canadian Brawn we do not allow bashing of any lab. Bashing is saying anything about any labs business practices, production methods, the conduct of or character of the owners. Keep to expressing product opinions only. You have an issue with any lab express it to a mod or myself in PM.

Here at Canadian Brawn we do not allow bashing of any person. That includes not only members here but members, mods, staff of any other forum as well. You have your opinions, beefs with anyone keep that off my board. You have an issue with someone PM them or a mod or admin if need be. I do not want to read any attacks of a persons character or intellect for posting an opinion you disagree with.

Here at Canadian Brawn we do not allow bashing of any forum. If you do not like the way a forum is run then vote with your feet and just do not go there any more.

Here at Canadian Brawn we do not discuss anything private in public. Such as who is affiliated or owns ABC lab. If anyone discuss such matters in the chat box or in a post they will be banned.

Membership here at Canadian Brawn is a privilege and not a right. I welcome anyone as a member but will revoke that membership right from anyone that does not follow the code of conduct laid out here.