F**king unions!!

the dead

Trusted Member
My union decided to not recommend our final offer from the company i work for . Even though i thought it was fair for the time we are in right now . So now 64% of the worker voted stirke !..So now in the middle of a pandemic we are striking.. no imcome ( strike pay sucks) ! We make fucking airplanes parts for fucking planes that aren't even flying!!!! Brilliant idea ppl !!!!!

My union decided to not recommend our final offer from the company i work for . Even though i thought it was fair for the time we are in right now . So now 64% of the worker voted stirke !..So now in the middle of a pandemic we are striking.. no imcome ( strike pay sucks) ! We make fucking airplanes parts for fucking planes that aren't even flying!!!! Brilliant idea ppl !!!!!
Man honestly unions are out for themselves and not the worker. Don’t get me wrong the electrical unions amazing but man some are just brutal auto and teachers unions to say the least.

Its brutal..now the union commitee is trying to tell us what times to be on the line and even are trying to tell us where to shop because of lack of community support . Apparently the the word committee actaully is mean communist!!

That fucking sucks dude.

Ya sometimes striking isn't the best option.

You should see the car our union director drives. Brand new Porsche 911, has a million dollar home. He busts his ass for sure, but goddamn. Where's all that money coming from

Unions are a joke

There are labour laws these days.
Theh were necessary a long long time ago. Mow theh just ruin companies and make people feel overly entitled
Couldn't agree more the union in my company has created a breeding ground for fat, lazy, entitled pieces of shit. And there's no way to get rid of them. You ask them to pass you a water bottle and they go. "Senior may junior must."

Unions are a joke

There are labour laws these days.
Theh were necessary a long long time ago. Mow theh just ruin companies and make people feel overly entitled
yes, now companies understand the worker can make one call and get a deep investigation going.
Human rights, std and Ltd (short and long term disability) in benefits from company
Labor laws etc. etc....
Unions really do not offer up anything else other than saving the odd job for......
1. folks that steal, Product or time
2. People that Harass and bully other workers
3. poor quality workmanship
4. Taking advantage of said STD and LTD
5. The list can go on and on.

Back in the day when things were getting established i think they were of benefit, and in a workforce where they do not know their rights, or are afraid to make a call as their livelihood absolutely requires this income and a disruption to it would have consequences. Then i can empathize, possibly agree union is necessary. lots more steps should occur first.

Unfortunately the thought of being the one to stand up and be the one to make the call is too much for many people.

When you have a workforce like this and then someone joins the group with a background in understanding of what should and should not be tolerated, the dynamic can change pretty quick.

I’ll always remember this.
A buddy of mine was a tin basher, ununionized obviously.
He was a very hard worker, had a great pride in the work he did. Was in pretty decent shape for the drinking he did, lol.

Then he decided he wanted more money. Can’t blame him, so he went back to school, became an iron worker. At first he bitched about how lazy the people he worked with, thought it was bs that people would refuse to do something because it “wasn’t their job” and all he wanted was help for a second. Was told numerous times to slow down, he was making others look bad.

Eventually his attitude changed. He put on weight, his muscle mass started to go away. Then his attitude changed, started to act more entitled, anyone not union was beneath him and so on. Unfortunatly we floated apart as friends. Best part was I was the one who goated him into going back to school at 40 to become an iron worker.

I just didnt realize the culture he was going into.

Truthfully I think he was happier nonunion, but made more money and benefits union.

I’ll always remember this.
A buddy of mine was a tin basher, ununionized obviously.
He was a very hard worker, had a great pride in the work he did. Was in pretty decent shape for the drinking he did, lol.

Then he decided he wanted more money. Can’t blame him, so he went back to school, became an iron worker. At first he bitched about how lazy the people he worked with, thought it was bs that people would refuse to do something because it “wasn’t their job” and all he wanted was help for a second. Was told numerous times to slow down, he was making others look bad.

Eventually his attitude changed. He put on weight, his muscle mass started to go away. Then his attitude changed, started to act more entitled, anyone not union was beneath him and so on. Unfortunatly we floated apart as friends. Best part was I was the one who goated him into going back to school at 40 to become an iron worker.

I just didnt realize the culture he was going into.

Truthfully I think he was happier nonunion, but made more money and benefits union.
Brother, this is a prime example...I cannot tell you how many exact stories like this i have seen. People will always, well.....Almost always join the masses with the pressure and all that comes with it.
I never succumbed to it. Although i and a select few others jumped out of the union and on to other things. I wouldn't let it drag me in. Many do though, many do...

Brother, this is a prime example...I cannot tell you how many exact stories like this i have seen. People will always, well.....Almost always join the masses with the pressure and all that comes with it.
I never succumbed to it. Although i and a select few others jumped out of the union and on to other things. I wouldn't let it drag me in. Many do though, many do...
Must be tough, but then you climbed the ladder. Now that you are on the top, is that part still unionized?

The only reason I joined my union really is for the pension. Other than that I don’t really feel they do too much besides take my money lol but it is nice knowing I’ll have a decent paycheque when I retire

my coworkers voted in a union a couple of years ago. They waited until i was off sick one day to go around and get the signatures.
I was the highest paid guy there at the time by a good margin and now there are 4 Forman's that get exactly the same wage. Lost my 10k xmas bonus too. The benifits now are actually really good and the pension is nice.
Other then that. Work is the same as its always been. Except the dumbass kids as helpers are now making 28 bucks a hour instead of 18

I joined my companies union for the benefits. Some jobs (for the way that we have it set up) really should be union. However, lots dont need to be. There also really should be some common sense within the union staff so not everybody is completely immune to everything. You literally cant get rid of people even if they totally suck. In a true nationalist society, unions are not really required. Unfortunately we are in a globalist corporate society where offshore owners like to take advantage of workers, and for those certain positions - unions are needed. For example, my ex girlfriend was a nurse and she worked in a care home owned by the chinese government. Any logical person can surely see the problem with working for the chinese government non unionized.

The only reason I joined my union really is for the pension. Other than that I don’t really feel they do too much besides take my money lol but it is nice knowing I’ll have a decent paycheque when I retire
Most good companies have pension plans regardless. Many companies have better wages and pensions to keep the unions at Bay.