ETH

The best time to buy was last month. The second best time to buy is now.
ETH could hit 8-10k by year end if it keeps trending as it has.

The best time to buy was last month. The second best time to buy is now.
ETH could hit 8-10k by year end if it keeps trending as it has.
I’ve bought XLM at 0.61, it always dip then hit a new peak. Maybe it’s gonna reach a dollar by may then dip again. Anyway it’s only to get my feet wet in the crypto world. I plan to sell once it hits a new peak then buy again when it dip and diversify my portfolio once I get used to this. A lot of people on r/cryptocurrency are talking about Stellar Lumen. Bought 440 coins so we’ll see. I’m gonna keep an eye on it as much as I can and continue to learn on the crypto world while I hit or miss with this one. Some people are speculating on XLM hitting 4$ by the end of the year. Well see.

I can easily understand how some people are literally addicted to this lol

ETH for sure and maybe XRP next.

EDIT: Bought 200$ worth of ETH at 2999.04

Last edited:
Does anybody see investments in ether going anywhere insane in the next 20 years? Is it plausible to think it may triple or more in worth over decades or will it just fluctuate up and down?

Does anybody see investments in ether going anywhere insane in the next 20 years? Is it plausible to think it may triple or more in worth over decades or will it just fluctuate up and down?
Up and down drastically but up over the long term, imo. Of course some will fail. I dont really hold the smaller coins so I have no plans to sell anytime soon. I try to buy when there is sales. But I buy consistently. This may sound stupid and simple but If you buy .02 Bitcoin ($1100) every month. You will have 1 bitcoin in 4 years. Buy and sell the shitcoins to get there.

I want to invest in them for my sons college funds just not sure in 20 years they could literally be as valuable as today you never really know lol

Prices will fluctuate until it becomes recognized across the board as a legitimate investment product...which is happening now since CRA revealed tax guidelines on Crypto income beginning 2022 and major firms like KPMG has added to its balance sheet and others will follow

I am in tech and it still baffles me...so start now and you'll have a good understanding of the landscape, if you choose to invest in it. I wish I did sooner : )
Is there quick easy ways to sell crypto or do you have to register and use I.d. on certain websites?

Is there quick easy ways to sell crypto or do you have to register and use I.d. on certain websites?
In order to verify you have to use a photo ID like drivers license. This is to ensure that your name and account aren't being used to do shady activities. I suggest using Coinsquare as its a Canadian company and are easy to contact and have a simple enough process for new Crypto traders to follow.