Equipoise experiences

L
Blood pressure and heartburn for me. Heartburn normally doesn't start untill 3-4 weeks for me. @krog has a formula for heartburn that works
1/2 tsp. of baking soda mixed in 4oz. of water
You aren't a smoker by any chance?

Blood pressure is frustrating. In my case is was the orals causing stomach inflammation and smoking didn't help either.

Reactions: Cog
L

You aren't a smoker by any chance?

Blood pressure is frustrating. In my case is was the orals causing stomach inflammation and smoking didn't help either.
On and off.. im currently a non smoker..lol
I think Ive quit 5 times now

On and off.. im currently a non smoker..lol
I think Ive quit 5 times now

When you visit a doctor again mention that you think you might have Gastritus and see if he can't write you a script. 9/10 chance it's that.
You'll be back to eating whatever without issues within a day or two and increase appetite.

I have only run equipoise at low doses - 150 mg per week. I noticed an ability to take less breaks, more stamina within a week or two. Didn't notice any major vascular changes or muscle additions until about week 4 - takes a long time to kick in but when it did I noticed it. I don't take high doses of anything. A little gear and the rest with diet and training. So many people complain about anxiety and many people combat it with GABA albeit it is not supposed to be able to cross the blood brain barrier so it shouldn't work but many say it does. If anxiety is out of control and you need a break - phenibut will calm you down as it gets the gaba through the BBB but you can't use too frequently or at high doses or you will become dependent.
Unfortunately, I injured myself and had to take 3 weeks off so I stopped it when I was really starting to see some changes. I have enough for a 150-250 mg per week run. That being said, and not trying to get off topic, I find low dose Primo kicks in faster and I have the same growth 150-300 Mg per week. I got stronger on boldenone quicker than with Primo but I'm not in a competition - just looking for progressive overload of my muscles.
I was going to test my blood week 4-6 but didn't as I stopped. It is reputed as having no liver toxicity which is important to me as I have mild fatty liver and Mono knocked the shit out my liver for months giving me this present.

We really need a down low discussion about best practices to manage what EQ will do to you unlike anything else.Vascularity is unreal for awhile... wouldn't touch it again without proper management.Every few months? Don't think so.Days.

Very easy don’t take it if you are over 35. I have 2 family members who were hit with strokes. The lucky one died. My cousin has been in a power chair since just before his 50th birthday.

Very easy don’t take it if you are over 35. I have 2 family members who were hit with strokes. The lucky one died. My cousin has been in a power chair since just before his 50th birthday.
Doubt I would but management may be needed period.Going to be 64 this year.

Probably liver stress.
Nope. Had blood work done a few times and liver was always fine. Also thought it was liver stress but orals steroids stress out my stomach way more then my liver.

If someone is a smoker they probably already have Gastritus, throw Caffein, ephadrine and oral steroids in the mix and it's even worse.

I would never have figured out its Gastritus, the missus picked it up gave me some pills and I was like holy shit I can eat again after a day or two.
Lots of clients have had the same issue, they all take Gastritus meds now and it worked for most of them

Well, you guys talked me into it. Im gonna run deca instead.lol . Fuck EQ, Im gonna leave that for the horses. I already have blood pressure issues on most aas. Ive also lost all 4 grandparents to heart attack and stroke and I am over 35. Time to reweigh my options. Hopefully the 2 week wait between pins is not too much for deca.

IMHO, good choice. 2 weeks will be fine with Deca….Many sites say 15 day half life, some say 6 day. I lean to the 14+ day half life personally from experiences...Im looking forward to the dbol on and off, I think you will enjoy it..

Hey @Cheapshot ,

I know you didn't ask but I'm bored so I ran some numbers on your plan. Just so you are aware it will take at least 14 weeks to get your test levels somewhat stable with the T-Undeca. Depends what you call stable of course, Predicted is Plasma levels over the 16 days of approx 1435 - 865 ng/dl which is what I will call stable. The first 16 days would be approx 598-373 ng/dl if you start with 300mg.

A 700mg frontload on the first shot would get you almost to stable levels during that first 16 days with predicted being 1396-870 over the 16 days.

The main reason I posted this is because if you know what your levels peak at when using other forms of test you may be able to use these numbers to tune in your AI if necessary.

BTW I'm not pushing anything here, just thinking out loud really.

Good Luck!

Hey @Cheapshot ,

I know you didn't ask but I'm bored so I ran some numbers on your plan. Just so you are aware it will take at least 14 weeks to get your test levels somewhat stable with the T-Undeca. Depends what you call stable of course, Predicted is Plasma levels over the 16 days of approx 1435 - 865 ng/dl which is what I will call stable. The first 16 days would be approx 598-373 ng/dl if you start with 300mg.

A 700mg frontload on the first shot would get you almost to stable levels during that first 16 days with predicted being 1396-870 over the 16 days.

The main reason I posted this is because if you know what your levels peak at when using other forms of test you may be able to use these numbers to tune in your AI if necessary.

BTW I'm not pushing anything here, just thinking out loud really.

Good Luck!
Thanks, that helps alot. I was aware it will take forever to get my numbers up. I haven't sat down to figure it out. I was planning to frontload with enthanate, cyp or deconate and undeconate, whatever works out the best. Your plan might be easier.

@Cheapshot would eq stack nicely with primo or can i use npp with primo? goal is a body recomp mainly and add a bit of mass while decrease BF% npp would mainly just be for joints, thinking test e, primo and npp toss in some var mid to end.
bf is a bit high hence the recomp.. maybe 18ish 5"11 220 ish.

also whats with the random anxiety i read about with EQ? thats one thing im kinda off about.

got 6000 mgs of primo to shoot will prob do around 400-600 a week for 16 weeks

edit: also if you had access to this sexy primo, if you were me, would you just fuck the eq then as well?

last cycle was test e and prop, went from like 185-220 haha, my body was ready though naturally for 8 years.

Yeah I’d definitely watch blood pressure closely while on EQ, I remember last time I ran it around 2 years ago. I started getting nose bleeds in the shower and checked my blood pressure was through the roof. I would recommend if you run it to donate blood frequently if possible. Never ran it again since that and isn’t my AAS of choice!

I dont know for sure it is what i needed, but i was feeling pressure in my forehead and shit like that. Heavy breathing. Took a long time to get to that point. Just what i was reading made me think my blood was getting too thick. I could be way off.
@Harley00 I just try to donate 2 or 3 times a year and I remember after the first time I ever did, my BP went down and they said "you may feel a bit tired after this for the day"...
I felt GREAT! Not tired just great. Ive heard lots of places its beneficial for AAS users to donate and I see it like an Oil change for my body. 😊

On EQ at the moment, hasn't really kicked in yet. One of those things you have to run for a long time but I like it. Some people get increased appetite, I haven't really noticed that when taking it but def better vascularity and pumps.

Go for it, that's a solid cycle! Is there any reason you don't have deca in there? Find it really helps even at low dosages of 250-300mg
I agree go with your initial cycle and see how it goes. Your the one that knows your body and it's sensitivities the best. If things are not working out as you get into it, modify what you think is not working. Enjoy your cycle

EQ was the only compound I've ever used to really mess up my bloodwork/blood pressure. I never felt like it was worth the sides so never used it again....yet I get minimal sides from tren with great bloodwork on it, so everyone is different.

@Harley00 I just try to donate 2 or 3 times a year and I remember after the first time I ever did, my BP went down and they said "you may feel a bit tired after this for the day"...
I felt GREAT! Not tired just great. Ive heard lots of places its beneficial for AAS users to donate and I see it like an Oil change for my body. 😊
I always notice how red my blood looks compared to others donating.