Enough is enough with this pandemic management

Cool. We seem to have lots of microbreweries up here. They have been getting me through the lockdowns.
I actually reduced my drinking. Normally I’d drink more being locked away, but I just kinda got a bit depressed and started to sleep more.
There is cider place opening up down the street from me. So now two within walking distance.

I actually reduced my drinking. Normally I’d drink more being locked away, but I just kinda got a bit depressed and started to sleep more.
There is cider place opening up down the street from me. So now two within walking distance.
I was bad last year, but so far this year just once - but I know that isn't going to last long. It's beer-drinking weather out there today.

I can't do cider. It's on my no-go list.

Beer it will have to be then.
Not till this latest round of restrictions are lifted though. Don’t want to get arrested leaving my area, lol.
That would not be a good thing. Getting busted just going out for a beer.

That would not be a good thing. Getting busted just going out for a beer.
It would be a whole lot worse getting busted going out for 'cider'. lol I'm sorry, I've tried it and I don't see the appeal. If I want to drink apple juice and ginger ale, well, I'll drink that. That being said, I don't drink often. But, when I do I prefer Scotch or Irish Whiskey, or even Tanqueray and Tonic, with a slice of lime. Stay thirsty friends. lol

Last edited:
It isn't easy to get to be a Rhodes scholar. Sale of the Century, a 2000 book about Russia's journey from communism to capitalism, is most certainly about economics.
You don't need to be an economist to be the minister of finance. Look at Flaherty, Martin and Chretian. Mitchel Sharp studied at The London School of Economics, but that was a long time ago. Mike Wilson, one of my faves, studied at the London School of Economics.
It's a mixed bag of talents you need for the Finance Minister and a great staff.
She certainly would have made a better PM than J.T.

It would be a whole lot worse getting busted going out for 'cider'. lol I'm sorry, I've tried it and I don't see the appeal. If I want to drink apple juice and ginger ale, well, I'll drink that. That being said, I'm don't drink often. But, when I do I prefer Scotch or Irish Whiskey, or even Tanqueray and Tonic, with a slice of lime. Stay thirsty friends. lol
You are invited.