Ending an LGD cycle

GigaVolta17

So I'm just finishing up my first small cycle of LGD, during I was taking exemestane as an AI (already have some puffy nips so I was cautious for my first time).

I got like 3 days of LGD left, but I'm all out of exemestane, and wondering if I should just cycle off now and start a PCT, or could I use Tamoxifen for 3 days as an AI before transitioning to using it for PCT.

Uhhh why would you take an AI for a compound that suppresses T and in turn reduces aromatization? Some guys supplement with estro in order to prevent crashing it.

Have you had bloods done in order to confirm that your puffy nipples are due to estradiol?
Have you had bloods done to confirm your test levels are sufficiently suppressed thus requiring a pct?

I heard from Derek (more plates more dates):
"The reason for this is because your previous level of hormonal homeostasis (what your Test and Estrogen levels were prior to your cycle) is now compromised.

Your Testosterone is now suppressed, but your Estrogen has remained, and now your body is in an unfortunate situation where your Estrogen could now be substantially out of whack in terms of its’ level relative to your now suppressed Testosterone levels.

In other words, your Estrogen could be too high compared to your Testosterone, which is low now (if you are prone to a high degree of suppression)."

I had bloods done a week before starting, didn't do any bloods during, and have a kit ready to do post bloods. My original pre bloods did not include estradiol was just a shitty letsgetchecked testosterone test.

I heard from Derek (more plates more dates):

I had bloods done a week before starting, didn't do any bloods during, and have a kit ready to do post bloods. My original pre bloods did not include estradiol was just a shitty letsgetchecked testosterone test.
as per @Jestopherson - get the LGC kit to check all your hormones and take an AI if needed. If you don't need it, don't take it.
I read the article above from NPND's as well but never had any issues with estrogen when I tried multiple Sarms.
Its possible you need it but I wouldn't take AI unless my blood work indicated I did.

As for PCT, again I would judge if I needed one or not based on blood work. Yes, some sarms can be suppressive and LGD is for some people.

WTF is “Derek (more plates more dates)?
He's a bodybuilder on YouTube who runs a trt clinic. Does videos outlining the various studies with compounds run both on humans and rats. Delves into the pharmacology and how the compounds work and such.

He's a bodybuilder on YouTube who runs a trt clinic. Does videos outlining the various studies with compounds run both on humans and rats. Delves into the pharmacology and how the compounds work and such.
Is he supposed to be a good source of info? I’m not sure Id trust anyone on YouTube called more plates more dates lol

Is he supposed to be a good source of info? I’m not sure Id trust anyone on YouTube called more plates more dates lol
I really enjoy him. He tries to do a mix of anecdotal and fact/study based information. Yeah haha I totally get that, I think he came up with the name when he was a bit younger and just starting out. But the dude appears to be super smart. He even found a way to make turkesterone more bio available and its apparently stronger than dbol. Either way I always take every bit of info I get and cross compare to other sources.

Bonus points because he's Canadian

I really enjoy him. He tries to do a mix of anecdotal and fact/study based information. Yeah haha I totally get that, I think he came up with the name when he was a bit younger and just starting out. But the dude appears to be super smart. He even found a way to make turkesterone more bio available and its apparently stronger than dbol. Either way I always take every bit of info I get and cross compare to other sources.

I really like Derek as well. Although I think you misunderstood his information on Turkesterone, it's not stronger than Dbol. It has just been compared to in studies, but has no where near the amount of side effects.

I really like Derek as well. Although I think you misunderstood his information on Turkesterone, it's not stronger than Dbol. It has just been compared to in studies, but has no where near the amount of side effects.

It's hard for me to compare these in a meaningful way because they work by such completely different mechanisms. As I understand it accrual of muscle tissue was better in one study using Rats, this does not always transfer to humans though. Iirc the dosage was also (unreasonably) jacked up too which is a consideration.

It's hard for me to compare these in a meaningful way because they work by such completely different mechanisms. As I understand it accrual of muscle tissue was better in one study using Rats, this does not always transfer to humans though. Iirc the dosage was also (unreasonably) jacked up too which is a consideration.
I will admit I didn't finish the video and that could be where my misunderstanding is stemming from. Spoke with an Individual who's actually taking it and has been very happy with it but haven't received an update in a bit.

I will admit I didn't finish the video and that could be where my misunderstanding is stemming from. Spoke with an Individual who's actually taking it and has been very happy with it but haven't received an update in a bit.

Yeah bud, I don't have more than a cursory knowledge about it myself, pretty much spilled my guts with what I wrote above :)

Turkesterone is that shit a young confused minor kid would take that wants to do roids but has no money.... its such a waste, but yes i love derek too haha. He's on the hustle respect that.

LOL yes the name is gawdawful. It comes from his early days teaching guys how to approach/talk to women lol. I find that shit cringe-worthy. However, he's incredibly knowledgeable from a pharmacological/scientific standpoint. Many many great vids on his channel.