Emotional after injections

Interesting, i posited on another forum something very similar.

I’m running test c at 450mg a week and found my self to be more anxious lately. I’m running no ai.

I usually do feel this way but around week 20x this time it hit at week 8. As a precaution I stopped the test, hoping the e chases the t down, while I figure out if I’m staying on and adding an ai.

I have an oily face. Tender left nipple, anxiety and hot flashes. Libido is still there, random boners are not. So I assume this is indeed high estrogen.

My thoughts are, switch to 200mg a week to preserve gains through summer - will I need an ai? Will the sides continue ?

Or goto 300-400mg and add aromasin at 6.25 twice a week.

Thoughts….
Add aromasin. You will need to learn to control estrogen eventually.

On 200 mg a week of test, you can still make gains.

Add aromasin. You will need to learn to control estrogen eventually.

On 200 mg a week of test, you can still make gains.
Agreed, just went through mybpost history and everybfuxkibg cycle I’ve had has ended the same. Same cycle same anxiety results.

If I stay at 200mg, could taking aromasin crash my e? I’m thinking old start with 6.25 on pin days

Getting frustrating that im
Not learning my lesson, 3rd time same results and each the sides have kicked in faster.

Last edited:
Agreed, just went through mybpost history and everybfuxkibg cycle I’ve had has ended the same. Same cycle same anxiety results.

If I stay at 200mg, could taking aromasin crash my e? I’m thinking old start with 6.25 on pin days

Not learning my lesson, 3rd time same results and each the sides have kicked in faster.
Yes taking aromasin on 200mg/week could absolutely drive your estrogen too low. So you could stay at your current dose (450mg/week) and add 12.5mg aromasin E3.5 and go from there. This dose is fairly well tolerated by most when running around that amount of test.

Trying to dial in your estrogen at a cruise dose of test using AI's is finicky as fuck and very easy to drive too low. Even harder without bloodwork.

If you've already dropped your dose you could take a little aromasin if you're sure that your estrogen is high and wait and see if your sides subside. E stays elevated for a while, so if you just left things as they are and don't touch an AI likely will be a few weeks.

Are you able to get bloodwork?

Yes taking aromasin on 200mg/week could absolutely drive your estrogen too low. So you could stay at your current dose (450mg/week) and add 12.5mg aromasin E3.5 and go from there. This dose is fairly well tolerated by most when running around that amount of test.

Trying to dial in your estrogen at a cruise dose of test using AI's is finicky as fuck and very easy to drive too low. Even harder without bloodwork.

If you've already dropped your dose you could take a little aromasin if you're sure that your estrogen is high and wait and see if your sides subside. E stays elevated for a while, so if you just left things as they are and don't touch an AI likely will be a few weeks.

Are you able to get bloodwork?
I am unable to do bloods.

Does aromtaizarion increase with age?

Sides and aromatization do increase with age. It sucks but you learn to figure it out.

Myself I would use adex. Adex can be used as a once and done drug, where aromasin takes time to spool up so you need to take it in small amounts over time.

For example aromasin you would need to take 3.25 mg twice a week on 200 mg.

Adex, you wait till you start to feel some side and pop 1/2 mg. And you will usually feel better the next day.

I just found it too hard to balance my estrogen taking an AI constantly, so I became fond of adex. So lets say right now, I’m running 175 mg test and 175 mg tren. Now after 10-12 days I start to feel estrogen sides, so I take 1/2 mg adex, then wait 3 days and take another 1/2 pill if needed. Then I am good for another couple weeks.

Aromasin I would have to figure out the amount I needed to take eod, or every 3 days. And then if you are reducing your estrogen you need to take more than maintenance at first, then once your estrogen gets down to the level you want, you need to reduce your dosage.

What a pain in the ass to figure out. I tried for 3 years, So now I just take adex as needed, lol.

Sides and aromatization do increase with age. It sucks but you learn to figure it out.

Myself I would use adex. Adex can be used as a once and done drug, where aromasin takes time to spool up so you need to take it in small amounts over time.

For example aromasin you would need to take 3.25 mg twice a week on 200 mg.

Adex, you wait till you start to feel some side and pop 1/2 mg. And you will usually feel better the next day.

I just found it too hard to balance my estrogen taking an AI constantly, so I became fond of adex. So lets say right now, I’m running 175 mg test and 175 mg tren. Now after 10-12 days I start to feel estrogen sides, so I take 1/2 mg adex, then wait 3 days and take another 1/2 pill if needed. Then I am good for another couple weeks.

Aromasin I would have to figure out the amount I needed to take eod, or every 3 days. And then if you are reducing your estrogen you need to take more than maintenance at first, then once your estrogen gets down to the level you want, you need to reduce your dosage.

What a pain in the ass to figure out. I tried for 3 years, So now I just take adex as needed, lol.

I really appreciate your insight sorbate!

What kind of e sides do You feel at 175? This is me assuming tren is non aromatizing

I really appreciate your insight sorbate!

What kind of e sides do You feel at 175? This is me assuming tren is non aromatizing
I may start to feel bloated at most. Or my back starts to feel tight. Truthfully I have only had to take adex like 3 times so like once a month.
Normally I won’t get normal morning wood as good, or when watching tv, I will tear up, lol. Feel more emotional.

WIth tren in the mix, you don’t notice the estrogen part.

If you run mast like 100mg maybe 200 mg with your test, or primo 200 mg with your test, you likely won’t need an ai.

I try to run dry compound because I hate the estrogen sides. So no dbol, very little deca and so on. So more primo, tren, mast, eq.

All you can do is experiment, and truthfully, just get used to the way you feel. Or just run trt forever, so like 125 mg.

BTW don’t run tren until you can deal with the emotional aspect of gear. Tren can really play games with your mind in that way.

I may start to feel bloated at most. Or my back starts to feel tight. Truthfully I have only had to take adex like 3 times so like once a month.
Normally I won’t get normal morning wood as good, or when watching tv, I will tear up, lol. Feel more emotional.

WIth tren in the mix, you don’t notice the estrogen part.

If you run mast like 100mg maybe 200 mg with your test, or primo 200 mg with your test, you likely won’t need an ai.

I try to run dry compound because I hate the estrogen sides. So no dbol, very little deca and so on. So more primo, tren, mast, eq.

All you can do is experiment, and truthfully, just get used to the way you feel. Or just run trt forever, so like 125 mg.

BTW don’t run tren until you can deal with the emotional aspect of gear. Tren can really play games with your mind in that way.
Hobestly only compounds I run or plan on running are test + superdrol. I’m not aiming to be mass monster.

But the sides from test are getting wicked we wjtb abs

Todays the day. I don’t have adex @Sorbate but I do have aromasin.

My plan is to pin 200 and take 6.25, don’t think there is a hi fear of a crash from that, right? Asin stops new estrogen from forming so existing e2 should be in circulation and at that dose it won’t inhibit e creation too much?

Todays the day. I don’t have adex @Sorbate but I do have aromasin.

My plan is to pin 200 and take 6.25, don’t think there is a hi fear of a crash from that, right? Asin stops new estrogen from forming so existing e2 should be in circulation and at that dose it won’t inhibit e creation too much?
Yeah should be. Just remember once you feel like your estrogen is down again, cut your dose in half. You wont need as much one you get to full saturation. It is my belief that it takes a bit of time for aromasin to reach its level, kinda like an estered testosterone. Where adex is like using prop.

Yeah should be. Just remember once you feel like your estrogen is down again, cut your dose in half. You wont need as much one you get to full saturation. It is my belief that it takes a bit of time for aromasin to reach its level, kinda like an estered testosterone. Where adex is like using prop.
Yup, I hear you.

I plan on starting with 200mg and 6.25 asin same day and seeing how that feels.

Hobestly only compounds I run or plan on running are test + superdrol. I’m not aiming to be mass monster.

But the sides from test are getting wicked we wjtb abs
We all say we don’t want to be mass monsters, but we continually chase how we look with a pump. Lol.
I remember when I started training again at 43, 145 lbs thought when I hit 180 I’ll be a monster, more than big enough. Had a dial scale then, put the little tab at 180.
Well I hit 180, wasn’t big at all, lol. Then I hit 195, got a little fat hitting that one. Still really not that big. Lots of times I look in the mirror and think I shrank, or am not that big.
My arms are almost 18, now I want 20.

A little secret, the gear won’t make you huge, the training and eating is far more important,

Yup, I hear you.

I plan on starting with 200mg and 6.25 asin same day and seeing how that feels.
What type of test? Test e? If so wait 2-3 weeks before starting aromasin. It takes like 4-5 weeks for ethnate to build up and 200 mg is a lower dose.

More than enough though, I’m running a cycle on 175.

We all say we don’t want to be mass monsters, but we continually chase how we look with a pump. Lol.
I remember when I started training again at 43, 145 lbs thought when I hit 180 I’ll be a monster, more than big enough. Had a dial scale then, put the little tab at 180.
Well I hit 180, wasn’t big at all, lol. Then I hit 195, got a little fat hitting that one. Still really not that big. Lots of times I look in the mirror and think I shrank, or am not that big.
My arms are almost 18, now I want 20.

A little secret, the gear won’t make you huge, the training and eating is far more important,
This is the truth, I chase a 17unxh arm with 8% bf

What type of test? Test e? If so wait 2-3 weeks before starting aromasin. It takes like 4-5 weeks for ethnate to build up and 200 mg is a lower dose.

More than enough though, I’m running a cycle on 175.
C, but I’ve been on 400-450 for 8 weeks! Just took a 2 week break to bring e down