Emergencies act vote

animal-inside

Trusted Member
If you have yet to pay attention to whats going on.. It's time to do so.

How the fuck does every NDP and LIB vote in favour of this horrible excuse for a government.. How? Even those couple LIB's who started to speak out against Trudeua folded and voted in favour of.

I've drawn A-line in the sand that they've awoken the silent majority.
1st thing I'm gonna do is financially support rebel media, not perfect but the best we got for actually maybe getting some true reporting.. 2nd thing I'm gonna do is let's put dollars towards and that's gonna bring forward autonomy for the West.

It boggles my mind to know JT had at least 4 MPs from his party speak out against him during the past week leading up to this, yet they still support it in the vote.
The whole pretense to the vote was “it’s a vote of confidence”..that’s absolute bullshit.
It was a vote for it against our Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the confidence vote would have followed.
Any MP that voted in favor of this needs to be removed from their position the second this is over (since we can’t do fuck all about it right now).
The Liberals, NDP and a couple others have basically declared our laws cannot handle the country and they know better than everyone else in regards to what we, as citizens, should think, say and do.

Thats what happens in a country that is dividend. Ndp and liberals will stick together. I dont understand how there is literally a war going on and we have an emergency act for protesters..lol.. fuck canada is weak now

Have you watched the JRE episode with Maajid Nawaz?
I really enjoyed listening to his story. This whole thing has become so mainstream that it’s becoming irrational to deny it.

Saw a short clip.
will listen today while working. In between Steve Bannon Warroom and infowars. Lol

You know the emergency measures were extended to go after the real threat to democracy, the unvaxxed. Right?
No vaxx no buy or sell.

If you have yet to pay attention to whats going on.. It's time to do so.

How the fuck does every NDP and LIB vote in favour of this horrible excuse for a government.. How? Even those couple LIB's who started to speak out against Trudeua folded and voted in favour of.
They're putting their own political careers before the rights of Canadian citizens for whom they were elected to represent. surprise, surprise

Have you watched the JRE episode with Maajid Nawaz?
I really enjoyed listening to his story. This whole thing has become so mainstream that it’s becoming irrational to deny it.

Just finished the show. That fella has had an interesting life!
Its funny how so much of what he was saying about the social credit scores, digital money, etc tied to the vaxx pass are exactly what i have been trying to tell people from the beginning. Glad he was saying it in Rogan, but its too fucking late. Unfortunately we have way too many dumb, and i mean real fucking dumb people all around us that even after its all over, will still just repeat what the tv says.

The question is, how far do you go to represent your rights or what you believe in? If you're a police officer employed by the state the represents a now Fascist regime, do you walk away from your job? How about Federal/municipal/Provincial government? Do you work for a bank that is now seizing funds from citizens for protesting? Quit your job? Dry cleaning company that cleans officer uniforms? Cleaning staff at Police station?

The question is, how far do you go to represent your rights or what you believe in? If you're a police officer employed by the state the represents a now Fascist regime, do you walk away from your job? How about Federal/municipal/Provincial government? Do you work for a bank that is now seizing funds from citizens for protesting? Quit your job? Dry cleaning company that cleans officer uniforms? Cleaning staff at Police station?
A very sticky situation. A lot of people bend the knee because they cannot afford to lose their livelihoods. When you do this and do not agree with it but are force to, then you open up the gates to mental illness and this leads to disfunctional families and broken homes.

Wow man.... it sure feels unreal. My friends got letters from their kids’ schools a month ago stating them to sign the letter and send their kids to school where they will get vaccinated before resuming education. They decided to homeschool their kids instead.

My younger friends had to take their vaccines because they had worked years to get through school and got hired after job hunting for months and some of them took longer than a year. It’s hard to say good bye to their careers because they were just starting meaningful jobs. My school required me to send a passport and I did lol and their system was set in a way that didn’t give a fuck if you sent an empty file as your proof but many got scared. I was prepared to move to Texas to finish my education.

Then you got businesses in Quebec saying they will require proof of vaccination for good even if they lose business. I’m not sure why they don’t believe that this vaccine was ineffective and needs more research. I got all my vaccines when I was young because those vaccines protected us from tetanus, meningitis, and hepatitis but a booster was recommended after 10 years.

Now you got people in jail and many facing criminal charges for their right to protest. There was no violence during the demonstrations. They went as far as incriminating donors. WTF!!??! What’s next?

Emergency act revoked today, i look forward to hearing why all of a sudden...
We’ll never hear the truth - the truth is it would never have passed the Senate (in my opinion)
I was watching the Senate debate when on of the Senators stood up and announced there was a Tweet saying Trudeau was going to speak to the press in 5 minutes and revoke the EA.
The debate didn’t seem to be going well at all. I’m sure someone in there was ears for his camp and they knew it was the only way to save whatever he has left of a political career.

Emergency act revoked today, i look forward to hearing why all of a sudden...
My theory is the senate wasn’t going to approve it and Trudeau spouted off that there would be a non confidence vote if it wasn’t passed, so he doesn’t want to risk a non confidence vote, so just abandon the emergency act.
Pierre is dangerous to Trudeau, Otoole was crap. But conservatives will come out in droves to vote for Pierre.
And really for conservatives to win that’s all that needs to happen. Thing a lot didn’t vote last time. But a big push for conservatives and a disgruntled liberal base that doesn’t vote could turn the tide.

Now they all kind suck, and I have no idea how they will repair the damage already done. How is the next generation of normal workers going to afford a house? Never mind get ahead. It will be work to live for a huge chunk. On what I made in 1998, even if it was in todays dollars, I could never afford a house. I was just a average wage earner then, the store was just getting going.

My first house was 121,000. I bought a new truck in 2000 for 24,000. I only made I think around 38,000 a year.
You need to make 6 figures to do the same now.