Election results

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

"We" are really this stupid ? I'm a tick away from completely giving up hope. I used to believe that people were inherently good which swayed me into thinking that that somehow equates a little bit towards intelligent as well. How many times does someone have to dry fuck you in the ass before you get off your lazy apathetic ass, lift your head up and lock the fucker out?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

"We" are really this stupid ? I'm a tick away from completely giving up hope. I used to believe that people were inherently good which swayed me into thinking that that somehow equates a little bit towards intelligent as well. How many times does someone have to dry fuck you in the ass before you get off your lazy apathetic ass, lift your head up and lock the fucker out?
It’s because they are so scared of the evil cons.
Not sure what they are so scared about. The lies that are spread about them always making cuts?
Whynn closed more hospitals and made more cuts to healthcare in Ontario than any con before her did.
Harris did close hospitals, but built new ones and amalgamated smaller ones into big ones to conserve money.

My though is people want the government to give them a free handout, but it’s not free, but they just think someone with more money is paying for it. Doesn’t really work that way.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Because media propaganda is legal.
Also funded by the money stolen from your paycheque!

Because media propaganda is legal.
Also funded by the money stolen from your paycheque!
I have to laugh at myself because when i comment on theses threads i often open up with "I don't like to comment on these type of threads but..."

I got about 40 pages bottled up inside me right now

I have to laugh at myself because when i comment on theses threads i often open up with "I don't like to comment on these type of threads but..."

I got about 40 pages bottled up inside me right now
Giver shit.
Very few places left where dissenting voices can be heard.

I can't decide if the outcome shows it was rigged. Or if it shows me that the general population is less bright than I even previously thought. I really can't. First time I was truly depressed by an election outcome.

I don't know how many places can show footage and comments of Trudeau being hated, then he wins. (I understand, seats and popular vote differences, but he "won".) Like, Bernier has 5000 people show up, accepting anyone, public agenda, positive attitude, and he gets zero seats?! Zero?!?!

Bernier actually says, I want to give you more freedom and get the debt under control and here's how Id do it, and people do not vote for him?!??! Seriously????? The guy who has lied, covered up, manipulted, drove up debt, fear, threats, and now outright contempt and division... Yes! We vote for him. In groves. Again!!!!!

So then, was it rigged? Like for real. And if so how? And how can they cover up something that serious and widespread if they did?? Like what 100 people across Canada are keeping their mouth shut?

I just don't know. Don't even get me started on kids. What I hear of and see from the schools now. Complete and total Liberal mindset. I guess get em young, right? It is so unfair and damaging!

Then the Media, mainstream and social media. I think these are the biggest problems. That and people's low attention span and arrogance. - I read a headline on CNN so I know exactly all about everything now. It's all true.

Lastly I'll say (maybe I have a good start on your 40 pages gondar1? ;) I'm glad for all that stood up, took a step outside the fear box and voted Bernier. I get the fear about splitting the vote, but in the end, you vote for who you want. The increase that he made this time many call an ass kicking, he failed, 2% to 6% support, big deal. No seats. Yea, but now maybe next time (2years?) they won't be able to decline him the debates. That could be a game changer!! Next time maybe he's 14% or 20% or more. Long shot maybe. But this is our futures. This isn't a game where small steps will save our contry. Dress rehersal is over. We may have lost this fight, but can still win the war!

Reactions: 3ml
I can't decide if the outcome shows it was rigged. Or if it shows me that the general population is less bright than I even previously thought. I really can't. First time I was truly depressed by an election outcome.

So then, was it rigged? Like for real. And if so how? And how can they cover up something that serious and widespread if they did?? Like what 100 people across Canada are keeping their mouth shut?

So here is an example of why I don't post about this shit much. When I post about bodybuilding stuff I am generally very ready to back up anything I claim as fact and even usually if I'm just stating my opinion it will usually be supported by some facts I can prove. I simply am not smart enough about politics and legal matters to be able to be %100 before I open my mouth unless I were to put in a fuckton of work first.

But I am extremely confident in my hit ratio when I thinks something stinks to high heaven. I've trusted people and things i should not have and been burned because of it but I honestly can't think of a single time in my adult life where I suspected fuckery and was wrong about it.

So you ask how? A few things come to mind right away. If these are true they would be issues in my mind and I'm not even trying hard here.

Pencils for voting? You might think I'm being picky on this one but why the fuck not some kind of utensil that marks permanently?

Fuckery with counting machines? Dominion machines being used?

And this next one I actually considered trying, just to prove it could be done. I assume it's illegal so I jammed out. Somebody beat me to it apparently - see the link. Throw an extra mail in vote in there too, imagine how many of those some bad actor in the right position at a nursing home or somewhere could generate. Especially if say circumstances dictated that no visitors were allowed in for an extended time. Maybe that's not realistic either but there must be situations where the system is vulnerable to that..