Election day! FUCK TRUDEAU

Unfortunately I don’t have much faith…..

I believe it will be a minority, but he is up to something. He is calling an election for a reason
I agree. I guess they say it may take 5 days to count the mail in ballots.

Reactions: 3ml
All I hope is the PPC gains some seats.
The rest is irrelevant. No one wants Trudeau out more than me but fuck it give him another term and teach morons that vote for him a lesson. We need to completely burn down the economy for people to understand.
There isn’t much difference in platform between ofoole and trudeau

All I hope is the PPC gains some seats.
The rest is irrelevant. No one wants Trudeau out more than me but fuck it give him another term and teach morons that vote for him a lesson. We need to completely burn down the economy for people to understand.
There isn’t much difference in platform between ofoole and trudeau
It’s like that episode of South Park; but I unfortunately would still rather see a turd sandwich win than the giant douche

Same shit different pile
Conservatives are no longer conservative
A real conservative would have demanded a proper debate that would include PPC. Why the fuck would they want to keep out the one guy that had the balls to call out the globalist, liberal bullshit on the national stage, unless you are controlled opposition. .

Voting age should be raised to 30.
Voter registration should require a type of orientation where the voter must listen to a presentation from all party leaders with a short quiz to show you understand their position then you are registered.
All debates would have zero media involvement and all questions would come from opposing candidates.
Votes cast could be verified by the voter after to show their actual vote was counted.
Every election would undergo a full live-streamed forensic audit such as the recent AZ audit before the winner declared.

Voted first thing today.....fuck letting the liberals have majority government
One of those guys that still trusts we have free and fair elections eh? Lol
As soon as they announced mail in votes they won the majority.
Why the snap election? Gotta get er done before the AZ audit released to public next week and the whole world demands changes.
But for us its too late.
Violence is always an option though.