ECA Stack? UPDATE

I’m thinking I got fake ephedrine now that I’m reading all these stories
I barely feel anything from taking 24mgs

Anyone ever use the kirkland one? That’s the one I have

I’m thinking I got fake ephedrine now that I’m reading all these stories
I barely feel anything from taking 24mgs

Anyone ever use the kirkland one? That’s the one I have
I have never tried the kirkland brand, but for an item to be sold in Canada over the counter its has to be real, doesn't it?. Do you take pre-workout with stims in it or any other stims regularly? my husband takes stims regularly and so 24mg of ephedrine does nothing for him, he takes like 32mg to 48mg of those at one time with other stims.

I have never tried the kirkland brand, but for an item to be sold in Canada over the counter its has to be real, doesn't it?. Do you take pre-workout with stims in it or any other stims regularly? my husband takes stims regularly and so 24mg of ephedrine does nothing for him, he takes like 32mg to 48mg of those at one time with other stims.

I’m actually quite sensitive to stims which is why I never went over 24mg, I figured that was the safe dosage
Preworkouts actually make my heart beat too fast that I can’t workout, so I rarely use them

Ephedrine mainly constricted my blood vessels but it didn’t make my heart beat super fast or make me feel extra energetic. My hands and feet get really cold when I take ephedrine
I was mainly using it to suppress appetite, but I found the effects for appetite suppressing only lasted a few hours

Maybe it’s just expired, they’re pretty old, I may try buying some again, maybe I’ve been missing out

I’m actually quite sensitive to stims which is why I never went over 24mg, I figured that was the safe dosage
Preworkouts actually make my heart beat too fast that I can’t workout, so I rarely use them

Ephedrine mainly constricted my blood vessels but it didn’t make my heart beat super fast or make me feel extra energetic. My hands and feet get really cold when I take ephedrine
I was mainly using it to suppress appetite, but I found the effects for appetite suppressing only lasted a few hours

Maybe it’s just expired, they’re pretty old, I may try buying some again, maybe I’ve been missing out
Ya your right something seems off. I don't take a lot of stims, but i think i take more then u and i feel 24mg so maybe something is up with your ephedrine. What ever happened to taking sibutramine for appetite suppression? I used to hear of that all the time i even took it myself and i haven't heard anyone talk about it for a while.

Ya your right something seems off. I don't take a lot of stims, but i think i take more then u and i feel 24mg so maybe something is up with your ephedrine. What ever happened to taking sibutramine for appetite suppression? I used to hear of that all the time i even took it myself and i haven't heard anyone talk about it for a while.

I can’t say for sure but I think sibutramine is liver toxic,
But even if it isn’t very toxic, I have been giving my liver a break so anything metabolized by the liver I stay away from.
But I have to say, it did work. But it only lasted about 50% of the day and for some reason once I consumed carbs the effects were negated.
It works really well on a low carb diet