ECA Stack? UPDATE

OntarioMuscle101

Trusted Member
As money is extremely tight right now, I have thousands tied up with DND/VAC and can only afford the basics. What do you fellow Brawners think of the whole ECA protocol? Any recommendations other than the normal stack? What worked for you what did not?

Any enlightenment would help.

Thank you,

OM101

Last edited:
Same

Currently taking 200mg caffeine with 24mg (3x8mg) ephedrine three times a day. I’m very stim tolerant so was able to start out at that dose.

If it’s your first take, start the ephedrine lower. Maybe 8mg three times a day. And increase from there as you see fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same

Currently taking 200mg caffeine with 24mg (3x8mg) ephedrine three times a day. I’m very stim tolerant so was able to start out at that dose.

If it’s your first take, start the ephedrine lower. Maybe 8mg three times a day. And increase from there as you see fit.

I am an big black coffee (BBC) drinker. Not that sensitive to stims. Although Modafinil hits me hard when I've taken it.

Same

@OntarioMuscle101

I don't have it at hand but iirc there has been at least one study that showed that the ratio was important for some reason. This is going to sound bizarre, so you'd have to look it up to be sure but from what I remember it went something like -

Optimum fatloss - 200C + 25E.
Lesser result (might have been 1/2 the desired result) - 100C + 12.5 E.
Also a lesser result than 200C/25E - 200C + 50(?)E.

Weird right? I can't remember what they suspect caused that or if ASA was used at all. I think it was probably dosed 3 times a day.

So starting out low and slow may be a good idea and keeping that ratio of 200/25 may be a good idea.

I believe 200/24(8x3) a couple times a day , first time with fasted cardio has worked well for me. Caff pills + Ephed must be the best bang for yer buck I'm guessing.

I have tried EC not ECA. Definitely helps me lose weight. I never run it more than a few weeks thou.
I just don't care THAT much about my body fat. I want to power lift not body build :p

I have tried EC not ECA. Definitely helps me lose weight. I never run it more than a few weeks thou.
I just don't care THAT much about my body fat. I want to power lift not body build :p
I have gone with the EC Stack. I do not do aspirin. I got a great workout today. I am going to cycle it 2 weeks on and 2 off for the next month and a half.

I drop the ephedrine down to about 16 mg per dose. It helps me mitigate the shakes and the anxiety that sometimes comes with it.

I also don't run it every day. A few days on... a few days off. Listen to your body. It'll tell you what to do.

24mg per dose is the standard. but tweak it to suit your tolerance level.

I also only do one dose a day and on the odd occasion I may do two. My one dose I use preworkout for energy and increased body temperature.

Third doses which are usually bantered about in most protocols messed with my sleep.

I don't gain too much fat over the winter so I don't need to over do it when I'm cutting down.

I'm sure you'll learn how to best administer on of the most famous fat burning stacks in history.

I have gone with the EC Stack. I do not do aspirin. I got a great workout today. I am going to cycle it 2 weeks on and 2 off for the next month and a half.
I like the EC stack too. I haven't run it in years, but i think its a great fat burner when u restrict carbs and do cardio. The ephedrine suppresses my appetite too which is nice when your trying to lean out. I always did 200mg caffeine with 24mg ephedrine three times a day. I Didn't do 2 weeks on and off i just ran that straight for like 6 weeks or so. It works great for an OTC product.

Just to keep you beautiful brawners updated. I take two doses of EC. One before breakfast and one an hour before a workout, none on days off. I underestimated the power of this stack. It curbs my appetite and makes me extremely focused.

Just to keep you beautiful brawners updated. I take two doses of EC. One before breakfast and one an hour before a workout, none on days off. I underestimated the power of this stack. It curbs my appetite and makes me extremely focused.
I think that's reasonable. I rarely do a 3rd dose in a day. Fucks up my sleep too much.

Nice, happy to see u like it. There are some good OTC fat burners/stims out there. I find ppl think since they r legit they r not as good but they are. A couple others my husband and I like at Jet Fuel and Ripped Freak 2.0. if you need a change you could try those as well. I like to take them when im feeling kindof low energy or tired but they are great fat burners as well. A friend of mine was taking viper, i looked that one up and its a pretty strong fat burner. You may want to look that one up too.

Last edited:
DO you have real ephederine or do you have epherda?

Bakc in the day I'd do a large cup of coffee 25mg real epherine.. No aspirin.

Worked great to burn fat and have a good lift.

Be careful with it though, it really fucked me up when I stopped using it. Granted I used that combo everyday (sometimes twice a day) for 3 years straight. I think its really hard on the adrenal gland and the brain chemicals. Took forever to have a decent work out without EC.

Was off the ECA Stack for the past two weeks. Clean out the receptors.

Starting back up Friday. Will be incorporating Pareto Cardarine for 6 weeks.

DO you have real ephederine or do you have epherda?

Bakc in the day I'd do a large cup of coffee 25mg real epherine.. No aspirin.

Worked great to burn fat and have a good lift.

Be careful with it though, it really fucked me up when I stopped using it. Granted I used that combo everyday (sometimes twice a day) for 3 years straight. I think its really hard on the adrenal gland and the brain chemicals. Took forever to have a decent work out without EC.
Real ephedrine.

that stuff is pretty hard to come by, nice score.. I haven't looked for it in years, but its effects on the body when lifting are addtictive both physically and mentally!
It hit me hard. Great pre workout. I go extremely hard when it's kicked it. Don't get me wrong I give it everything whenever I workout but EC takes me to another level.

that stuff is pretty hard to come by, nice score.. I haven't looked for it in years, but its effects on the body when lifting are addtictive both physically and mentally!

Hey bud, it's super easy to get at all kinds of places and cheap like borscht.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, Ephedrine Hydrochloride right?

Google - "buy ephedrine Canada"