Eating egg shells.

George2

I’m trying this new thing I am starting to eat egg shells. I boil them and then throw it in the oven on 200F for 10 minutes then make powder out of them then eat them I mostly put them in other foods for better taste.

One study in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis found that taking eggshell powder, along with vitamin D3 and magnesium, significantly strengthened their bones by improving bone mineral density.

Eggshells consist of calcium carbonate, along with small amounts of protein and other organic compounds.

A study in isolated cells found that calcium absorption was up to 64% greater from eggshell powder compared to pure calcium carbonate.

In addition to calcium and protein, eggshells also contain small amounts of other minerals, including strontium, fluoride, magnesium and selenium. Just like calcium, these minerals may play a role in bone health.

A half of a egg shell can give me 4 times more daily calcium, so I’m pretty excited to see the results in my bone health.

We used to put powdered egg shells in our dog's food as a calcium supplement. Just be careful not to overdo it, since too much calcium can lead to kidney stones.

That is a sound method for calcium delivery. You will also like to add in Vitamin K2.
Research K2 a bit for more info, great at calcium distribution and artery clearing from calcium build up etc. Along with your D3, will work well.