Dwayne Walker | Real Bodybuilding Podcast Ep.54

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
This guy, very impressive. He created alot of Buzz for himself at the Tampa Pro. Alot were saying he should of won.

He most certainly should have got 2nd, for sure!!! That was a poor call to have him behind Iain.

Ya im really liking this new wave of guys coming up that all having pleasing physiques. Things are definitely changing that's for sure. All the noobs and judges tho keep saying these guys need alot more size. I personally would disagree. We dont want these guys blowing up to much. Keep that nice classic/pleasing/aesthetic look.

The sport really needs a change in the guard (New Judges) All these guys are old and want mass. Start listening to what the people want.

Ya im really liking this new wave of guys coming up that all having pleasing physiques. Things are definitely changing that's for sure. All the noobs and judges tho keep saying these guys need alot more size. I personally would disagree. We dont want these guys blowing up to much. Keep that nice classic/pleasing/aesthetic look.

The sport really needs a change in the guard (New Judges) All these guys are old and want mass. Start listening to what the people want.
There's so much politics in bodybuilding too which sucks. And its all subjective too. The right guy usually wins but, I've seen some VERY questionable decisions.....like that little guy winning the overall!!! Youre telling me that dude had a better physique than everyone else at that show? No, he did not. I pay a small amount of attention to competitions but, Id rather just watch these dudes train tbh. The shows don't do much for me anymore.