Drugs and steroids

Allaaro

Trusted Member
Hey all,

I've been lurking lately but been back around in the shadows......working in healthcare in COVID has really killed my lifestyle and I ballooned to be out of shape and weak (eating/drinking/no hard drugs thankfully).......yet I'm in the process to fix that. Hi, to those who remember me, and to those who I hope to interact with more in the future.

My post is hoping to a few people to talk about how steroids actually saved their lives. I work in addictions/mental health and some people just can't stop all drugs....so alternative addictions less harmful is actually a way to treat for harm reduction. I've known a few people who turned from multiple different drugs to stay just focused in on the gym/eating healthy/steroids as a way to keep in line and life back on track.

Now I never and will never sell drugs to my patients....as I like my job but I have mentioned this route before, yet don't publicly mention to doctors/co-workers since I like my license.

Hoping to hear a few of you all tell their story if you know someone or yourself can relate to this so I have some better stories/knowledge to use in the future.

Guess I'm posting this now since the drug use at work/everywhere lately is enormous and the massive accidental overdoses of people is insane. I wish steroids to have a better light overall to change people for the better. I have to argue with doctors to even test hormone panels before prescribing multiple other medications. Thankfully I can be very convincing and some doctors are waking up to the short/long term affects drugs can have on hormones......now we just need it more used as harm reduction.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to keep it more private.

Thanks all!

Ive done it my whole life. Just gone from one drug to another. The last time I stopped the hard stuff I just started working out and eventually did a cycle when I was ready. But its definitely a lifestyle change. When your doing hard drugs your normally have to quit drinking as well, one seems to go with the other.

Steroids and weed have definitely been the less of all the evils I have done. I still get addicted to weed quick if I do it a few days in a row. But thats all I do now. Dont even drink.

Going cold turkey for me worked for a while, but I always ended up into something else. Im pretty happy now considering where I have been. I dont run high doses of steroids because Im pretty sure alot of my organs are in rough shape from the years of abuse. Thats the only big concern I see from somebody going from harder drugs to steriods. I gave my body a year or so before I touched anything.

Hopefully this is not breaking any rules in gen forum

Ive done it my whole life. Just gone from one drug to another. The last time I stopped the hard stuff I just started working out and eventually did a cycle when I was ready. But its definitely a lifestyle change. When your doing hard drugs your normally have to quit drinking as well, one seems to go with the other.

Steroids and weed have definitely been the less of all the evils I have done. I still get addicted to weed quick if I do it a few days in a row. But thats all I do now. Dont even drink.

Going cold turkey for me worked for a while, but I always ended up into something else. Im pretty happy now considering where I have been. I dont run high doses of steroids because Im pretty sure alot of my organs are in rough shape from the years of abuse. Thats the only big concern I see from somebody going from harder drugs to steriods. I gave my body a year or so before I touched anything.

Hopefully this is not breaking any rules in gen forum
I think it's fine to discuss since it really is for "Discussions around the medicinal use of drugs"....yet no hard feelings if anyone takes it down.

It's just a huge piss off when doc's are fine keeping patients on suboxone or methadone for prolonged periods of time with not attaching any coping methods to change their lifestyle around first........yet trying to get a testosterone script is like pulling teeth.

Very emotional topic for myself since I've been on TRT now for over 10+yrs and it literally changed my entire life yet needed to fight the entire medical system getting on it in my young 20s.

Well, i can tell you with certainty. If you have a propensity to do hard drugs, rec drugs then you will be much more tempted to do them when on a cycle.
If you go off for awhile the cravings subside, but once back on certain types of gear will make you want the other.

Well, i can tell you with certainty. If you have a propensity to do hard drugs, rec drugs then you will be much more tempted to do them when on a cycle.
If you go off for awhile the cravings subside, but once back on certain types of gear will make you want the other.
Facts

I hope this is accessible to everyone.

I can say this is not true for me. Unless we are talking tren then maybe its possible cause I dont use tren. But Im never going back to that life, Its been about 6 years now and I dont think I will ever slip up. The temptation is 100% gone for me.

I can say this is not true for me. Unless we are talking tren then maybe its possible cause I dont use tren. But Im never going back to that life, Its been about 6 years now and I dont think I will ever slip up. The temptation is 100% gone for me.
That is good Cheapshot, you are a rarity then. Testosterone will heighten any things that involve risk typically.

I am so glad I avoided hard drugs.
I always figured you don’t miss what you didn’t do.
Really wish I never smoked for that reason.
I used to only allow myself to smoke when I drank, and could have cared less about drinking, just to smoke.

Fuck humans are stupid creatures, lol.

Oh and if you had to replace a habit with another, better gear than rec drugs.