Dragon fire ?

ERDY81

Trusted Member
Has anyone seen this lab before ?

Attachments

• 20210228_135013.jpg
    20210228_135013.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 72
British dragon was around from the early 2000 s til the were busted in 2012 they had very good gear possible one of the best ugl ever in the last few years there’s a new labs popped up called British dragon with I no very little about other then I understand it has nothing to do with the original British dragon

Yeah this lab was talked about on the very first AAS forum I ever joined. Outlaw muscle. I never tried it but people loved it. Read that is was faked a lot though.

It would be a easy blend to reproduce. I know you can buy a tren and mast mix from Pareto, then just add in some test .
Might be a bit more volume.

I have no idea who the lab is, but if it’s working and you are not getting crippling pip, enjoy.

It would be a easy blend to reproduce. I know you can buy a tren and mast mix from Pareto, then just add in some test .
Might be a bit more volume.

I have no idea who the lab is, but if it’s working and you are not getting crippling pip, enjoy.
Yeah I know a few of the larger labs on here sell almost the exact same blend as that! That would be worth checking out and switching if it was me, for a little more peace of mind.