Dragon’s Lair Gym , Las Vegas recent visit and no showers, do you use them?

the goose

Trusted Member
Recent trip to Vegas had me take a 12 min cab ride to the Dragon‘s Lair , for those that don’t know, Flex Lewis new gym.

Simply google it for pics , the place is very cool all set up wit Arsenal Equipment covered in a scale like finish to reflect the “ Dragon” in the name.

The place was packed with people just like me “ drop in “ wait was about 12 people deep when I was there, and after my workout I was shocked to see there were no showers !

So I had a sweaty cab ride back to Mandaly Bay where I then took a shower

So my question is simply do you expect your gym to have showers, does it influence your decision to train there ?

Roughly half of the gyms that I have indeed had memberships to had them, of which I used with a pair of flip flop sandals , my current gym doesn’t even have change rooms, people literally get changed just off to the side, of which nobody including the gals, seem to give a shit

Do you look at change and showers facilities when choosing a gym ?

I have never showered in my gym cause i train after work /weekend mornings. If i was someone that trained during my lunch hour then yes, it would be important
I also need time for my body temp to drop after training before i shower. If i dont wait, im going to keep sweating

Recent trip to Vegas had me take a 12 min cab ride to the Dragon‘s Lair , for those that don’t know, Flex Lewis new gym.

Simply google it for pics , the place is very cool all set up wit Arsenal Equipment covered in a scale like finish to reflect the “ Dragon” in the name.

The place was packed with people just like me “ drop in “ wait was about 12 people deep when I was there, and after my workout I was shocked to see there were no showers !

So I had a sweaty cab ride back to Mandaly Bay where I then took a shower

So my question is simply do you expect your gym to have showers, does it influence your decision to train there ?

Roughly half of the gyms that I have indeed had memberships to had them, of which I used with a pair of flip flop sandals , my current gym doesn’t even have change rooms, people literally get changed just off to the side, of which nobody including the gals, seem to give a shit

Do you look at change and showers facilities when choosing a gym ?
Showers - should have them but don't care. I am too hot like @storman said to bother taking one. I would still be covered in dried sweat even after a shower.
I can't fathom a gym not having a place to change like you said and the men and women just change off to the side. I couldn't go and take my suit off and change into workout clothes without a locker and a place to change. What do you do with your outfit, just throw it on the floor? I'm not shy so if people want to see me while I change I don't give a shit but many are and this is almost unbelievable. Not many women I know are willing to strip down to their g string and change into a sports bra in front of everyone.

My gym has two showers total but i never shower until I get home just a quick T-shrt change and on my way. I think I would find it odd if they didn't have any but not a deal breaker for me.

Showers - should have them but don't care. I am too hot like @storman said to bother taking one. I would still be covered in dried sweat even after a shower.
I can't fathom a gym not having a place to change like you said and the men and women just change off to the side. I couldn't go and take my suit off and change into workout clothes without a locker and a place to change. What do you do with your outfit, just throw it on the floor? I'm not shy so if people want to see me while I change I don't give a shit but many are and this is almost unbelievable. Not many women I know are willing to strip down to their g string and change into a sports bra in front of everyone.
I used to change at work in the bathroom before going.
I hated going into change rooms, last thing I want to see was a bunch of old dudes saggy balls flopping around everywhere.
Like honestly what the hell was with the old dudes? No one wants to see that shit, leg up on the bench.

I used to change at work in the bathroom before going.
I hated going into change rooms, last thing I want to see was a bunch of old dudes saggy balls flopping around everywhere.
Like honestly what the hell was with the old dudes? No one wants to see that shit, leg up on the bench.
That shit enrages me, the most i've ever wanted to knock someone the fuck right out without actually swinging