Dracorex

Riverj3

Trusted Member
Just ordered for the first time I feel the pills look a little wierd if anyone could confirm these are good to go that would be great .

Probably wrong part of the board to speak about. I will say they are a very good lab, with good products. I was told this by my lab rat , pet/best friend.
They love experiments and have only good things to speak of said lab.

Sorry cant post pictures for some reason, I maybe worded that bad I just mean the pills look basic and labels are kinda pixely that's all

Sorry cant post pictures for some reason, I maybe worded that bad I just mean the pills look basic and labels are kinda pixely that's all

All my dracorex looks like pressed tabs, hard pressed tabs, they cut nicely in a pill cutter to

Orals aren't supposed to look like skittles with happy faces lol.

If you look at the back ground of the labels you will notice a pretty cool inlay of the labs name not pixelation.

Lol try em you just might like em. Wait hold up I meen I feel like you need a better sense of opinion on this matter so send me your orals and I'll test run em and report back, I'll need atleast a 50 count per oral though to make sure that basic looking pills are indeed a top quality product.