Dracorex

Well I got my hands on a coupe of vials of intense. I haven’t had the right opportunity to give it a shot yet but likely will have a review of it soon. Myself and good powerlifting friend of mine are gonna give it a go and see if we can push some extra weight.

Well I got my hands on a coupe of vials of intense. I haven’t had the right opportunity to give it a shot yet but likely will have a review of it soon. Myself and good powerlifting friend of mine are gonna give it a go and see if we can push some extra weight.
I just gave my powerlifting buddy a cheque drop dose the other day, he hit a 3 rep PR ! The intense pre looks a little intimidating tbh lol; somebody give this a try and review it lol. I’m too impatient

The contents of that item are def intense. Intense was a well fitting name haha

Grabbed a few of dracorexs new 20ml vials. Nice and full to the top. The pictures don't do justice to how clear and viscous the oil is. Excited to give these a try as I bulk up over the next few months

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122-182743_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211122-182743_WhatsApp.jpg
    693 KB · Views: 82
  • 20211122_182922.jpg
    20211122_182922.jpg
    866.7 KB · Views: 82
Grabbed a few of dracorexs new 20ml vials. Nice and full to the top. The pictures don't do justice to how clear and viscous the oil is. Excited to give these a try as I bulk up over the next few months
You won t be disappointed sir

Flows thru a 30 gauge insulin syringe with ease.
I haven't tried this lab, but i have tried mct, and it definitely flows and injects well, usally id have to heat my GSO to pin over 0.60ml sub q, but with mct i don't have to heat at that amount.

Showed up today he threw in some DPO for free
ad0b7b65f04db53e757ad73acf866f2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk