Dracorex

Well you look great so Im excited now hahaha, just need Alberta gyms to fkn open!!! 😁😁😁
Thanks brother.

I can tell you I started my cycle in February and used it as I started my summer cut. I like to start early and go slow so my changes are more gradual and they hold longer. My target date every year is Victoria Day weekend in May. I just extended the cycle to October since I was running it so low. I lift slight higher volume and really focus on diet. I didn't change the dosages at all. Dropped carbs as I went along basically. I added proviron for 4 weeks off the top. And added it again in August and October. This is the first year in years I stopped everything from November. to January.

When I got to my desired result.. primo really made me look much harder and vascular. It's hard to describe the look. You look full... but tight... if you know what mean. It's what most guys are looking for IMO. At least those who don't want to powerlift or compete. If you've got real muscle on your frame you'll look amazing at low B.F. percentage.

I'm stoned and rambling...

Thanks brother.

I can tell you I started my cycle in February and used it as I started my summer cut. I like to start early and go slow so my changes are more gradual and they hold longer. My target date every year is Victoria Day weekend in May. I just extended the cycle to October since I was running it so low. I lift slight higher volume and really focus on diet. I didn't change the dosages at all. Dropped carbs as I went along basically. I added proviron for 4 weeks off the top. And added it again in August and October. This is the first year in years I stopped everything from November. to January.

When I got to my desired result.. primo really made me look much harder and vascular. It's hard to describe the look. You look full... but tight... if you know what mean. It's what most guys are looking for IMO. At least those who don't want to powerlift or compete. If you've got real muscle on your frame you'll look amazing at low B.F. percentage.

I'm stoned and rambling...
Stay stoned stay rambling. Ill learn more the more you keep spillin the beans. 😅
Is 250mg of Tren, test e and Mast E + 100 mg of Tren a, Test P and mast P sound like a sufficient amount? So 350mg of each compound weekly. I have the Dracorex Ripper I was gonna slin pin 0.2ml per day for most stable levels of the fast esters and then 2 pins for the 125mg long ester blend.
Thought on this? Havent started but it was/ is my plan.

Stay stoned stay rambling. Ill learn more the more you keep spillin the beans. 😅
Is 250mg of Tren, test e and Mast E + 100 mg of Tren a, Test P and mast P sound like a sufficient amount? So 350mg of each compound weekly. I have the Dracorex Ripper I was gonna slin pin 0.2ml per day for most stable levels of the fast esters and then 2 pins for the 125mg long ester blend.
Thought on this? Havent started but it was/ is my plan.
I've run their ripper. I believe I ran 1cc EOD. Loved the run. Looked great at the beginning. Towards the end some mild tren effects got annoying. I don't know what it is about tren... It's just not one of those drugs I'd run on a real long cycle. You should try a test/mast cycle. Mast and primo are similar, but primo takes longer to "notice" but you look better. Fuller, harder, vascular. You can run it longer. Mast works faster but it's effects are not as superior to primo.

I don't like to recommend dosages because we're all different. I've done dosages other guys use as cycles and it's fucks me right up. It all depends on the compound, the duration, what else you're taking, diet, sleep, and headspace. I will say.. I always start at the most recommended dosage. For instance... if you're doing research on doing your very first cycle. I think most people would agree that the most recommended dosage is 500mg a week, split in half, taken twice a week. Don't over think it. Create a foundation to base all future cycles on. I always do a new compound by itself so I can feel it and understand what it does. Stacking masks what a compound actually does. When you know what they do and look like on you, you'll know how to add them to your stack for the results that works for you.

I've run their ripper. I believe I ran 1cc EOD. Loved the run. Looked great at the beginning. Towards the end some mild tren effects got annoying. I don't know what it is about tren... It's just not one of those drugs I'd run on a real long cycle. You should try a test/mast cycle. Mast and primo are similar, but primo takes longer to "notice" but you look better. Fuller, harder, vascular. You can run it longer. Mast works faster but it's effects are not as superior to primo.

I don't like to recommend dosages because we're all different. I've done dosages other guys use as cycles and it's fucks me right up. It all depends on the compound, the duration, what else you're taking, diet, sleep, and headspace. I will say.. I always start at the most recommended dosage. For instance... if you're doing research on doing your very first cycle. I think most people would agree that the most recommended dosage is 500mg a week, split in half, taken twice a week. Don't over think it. Create a foundation to base all future cycles on. I always do a new compound by itself so I can feel it and understand what it does. Stacking masks what a compound actually does. When you know what they do and look like on you, you'll know how to add them to your stack for the results that works for you.
What you're saying makes sense, it's all trial and error for everybody really, what works for you may not work for me and vice versa. I figure I'm going to do what I was thinking anyways and adjust if I need too. Ill log it on here for people to check out of curiosity of course too. Not my first cycle but the first time usingg Dracorex and a blend too!
I definitely want to run a primo cycle but 1, slightly worried about hair loss (which normally I am not but I feel like my hairs thinning a bit and the only real change as of late is a bit of stress and taking Rolaxofine) and 2. Having a prostate issue and barely being able to piss if primo needs a long haul😂

What you're saying makes sense, it's all trial and error for everybody really, what works for you may not work for me and vice versa. I figure I'm going to do what I was thinking anyways and adjust if I need too. Ill log it on here for people to check out of curiosity of course too. Not my first cycle but the first time usingg Dracorex and a blend too!
I definitely want to run a primo cycle but 1, slightly worried about hair loss (which normally I am not but I feel like my hairs thinning a bit and the only real change as of late is a bit of stress and taking Rolaxofine) and 2. Having a prostate issue and barely being able to piss if primo needs a long haul😂
I feel most people do this anyway. I was on forums for almost 2 years before my first pin. I read and read. And yes, I started with the basic beginner cycle of 500mg of test a week. As you research, you'll discover the most "recommended" dose for each compound. It's always a good benchmark for a compound you've never used before. If you have a prostate problem you may want to be careful on primo. Don't take my word on it, research it.

But I've run that cycle and enjoyed it. I didn't need any ancillaries. Felt pretty good besides mild tren effects.

I feel most people do this anyway. I was on forums for almost 2 years before my first pin. I read and read. And yes, I started with the basic beginner cycle of 500mg of test a week. As you research, you'll discover the most "recommended" dose for each compound. It's always a good benchmark for a compound you've never used before. If you have a prostate problem you may want to be careful on primo. Don't take my word on it, research it.

But I've run that cycle and enjoyed it. I didn't need any ancillaries. Felt pretty good besides mild tren effects.
Yeah primo slows my flow. But 2 weeks after I discontinue its back to normal even after 5-6 months.

First time I have EVER seen clear test.
I got my Draco Test P and its clear, pretty trippy and nearly zero pip (usually Propionate KILLS me)
Is it clear from the MCT oil? Only been on it a week so I cant say much for how it feels as Im only pinning 15mg per day for a cruise. I feel good :)

Love it bro!!
I got that same problem wolf
So I’m not the only one?
I moved my stuff to a drawer, not a normal drawer, but one of those double sized ones. It’s too bad I can’t take a pic with the angle to see the ones at the back of the drawer.
I am trying to cut back, but I keep buying.
I bought a lock, just need to install it.

AAAF6384-F8F3-4693-85B8-002418CF2F66.jpeg

Got the new Dracorex Clen & T3 Pens.

I personally have never done Clen before. I tried one spray about 30 mins ago, It feels like I had a few coffee's lol, also feel kind of warm.

View attachment 15537
Id be intrested in knowing how the t3 spray works. , surprised at the 50mcg per 1 spray, when shelf life is roughly 4-5hrs for t3 are you going to run labs with this ?
I take 62mcg a day but i spilt tablets and take 3 per day .

Super cool to see t3 in a pen.