Dracorex Ripper Cycle

Last 2 workouts where Push and Pull

Thing always going pretty good tranning wise.
Had to go down to 1.5ml wednesday and friday and i'm thinking about lowering it again to maybe 1.2ml next week because of the Trensomnia i developed during the last week

Getting more snappier this last week and i can't be in this position at the moment, kids are at home and i need all my patience and self control. Thing are slowly getting out of control so it,s time to reduce the Tren a little bit so nothing bad happen. Back to the 270mg zone.

Mentally getting ready to stop this cycle in two week and get back on cruise for a while to let my body recover from the Tren usage.

Update pics coming at the end of the cycle

Still around 207pds but body composition changed for the best

Today Workout

Had some Injectable Sdrol from Dracorex left gonna use it for all my next workout until it's empty.
Had a better night, woke up only once, that's a fucking great feeling lol.

Had a little different workout today

Incline DB Press 5x10
Seated on the floor Shoulder Pin Press using BB and Chains 4x6 (woke up some new stabilizer hahaha)
BB flat Bench Press with chains 4x8
Triset
Tricep Push Down 4x15
TricepPush ups 4x10
Band Rear to Lateral raise 4x25

Gonna go outside afternoon to do some work around the house then back inside before lunch with a 30min LISS

Something like this but with chains

Monday Trainning
Pinned 1.2ml Ripper before workout

1 arm Lar Pull down
Neutraal Grip Pull Down
Seated V handle rowing superset with BW Rowing (bar on pin, me under)
Seated incline db curl
Standing Band Curl

25min LISS

Tuesday Trainning
Went easy this day because of my weak knee

Back Squat 4x8
Lying leg curl 4x10
Leg extension 4x25

25min LISS

Today Trainning
Pinned another1.2ml today, feeling a lot better on this dosage, sleeping like a baby 2 nights in a row, that's wonderfull hahaha
I also decided to give another try to dnp, but at really low dose, started 100mg mon/tue/wed and going for 200mg for 14 days if everything line up perfectly.

BB Bench press 5x6
BB Incline Bench Press 3x10
Seated Shoulder Pin Press 3x8
Tricep Push down 3x15+ tricep push ups 3x15
DB Lateral Raise 3x15 + Band Lateral Raise 3x25

20min LISS

The recomp is getting better every week. Holding a bit more water since i may have lowered my AI a bit too much for my current aas dosage. Soon to be the end and going to go back to crusing without ai if possible. Would be fun to take a break of them

Thursday Workout

Pin 1.2ml Ripper and did a Push workout and 25min LISS

Friday Workout

Pin 1.2ml Ripper, still 3 pin left in the bottle for next week.

Back Squat 3x8
Lying leg Curl 4x10
Leg Extension 4x25

25min Liss

Didn't had much time for this one, i had to work on the house to repair crack in my basement.

Today workout

1 arm DB Row 5x10
1 arm Cable Lat Pull Down 4x10
Pull Ups 5x5
V handle Lat Pull Down 4x10
Seated Incline DB Curl 4x10
1 Arm Band Curl (arm parallel to ground) 3x15 and last sets done while reducing tension to get more reps.

20min LISS

Beginning 200mg dnp today since 100mg went without any side. Gonna use it for the next 10-14 days depending on how my body feel.
Only one week remain on this cycle, i'm pretty happy of the result even if not everything went like planned because of the damn Covid. My wife is getting a new kind of look on her face when she stare at me, that's a good news!!

Sunday was off day, only went outside for 2x 20min walk with the kids

Today Workout
Pinned only .8ml Ripper and will go down to .5ml toward the end of the week. Last pin should be sunday.
I also pinned 1ml of Dracorex Test E since it's the last week i'm using fast ester.
Drop the dnp today since it mess with my digestion. Maybe the combo of tren and dnp is too much for my stomach, so i'm gonna try it again later.

BB Bench Press 10x10
BB Close Grip Bench Press 8x8
Tricep push down 4x15

I'm also currently thinking about going back into strenght trainning as i'll be cruising and be less at risk of getting any injury from pushing the limit too far.

Cruise plan will be
150 Test/300 Mast/300 EQ for 5-6 months. Goal is still recomp/leaning until next winter

Last weight update and picture coming this week-end.

Heya Beav. Have you added the DHB in yet?

I’m curious about people’s experiences with it...
No not yet.
I had a great experience with it last year, was real good during a cut, feeled a bit warmer. It keep you dry, vascularity and pump are pretty good also. Was running 300mg iirc. Strenght was also good and cardio was great also. No real bad side from it exept pip sometime, mostly when i pinned my quads.
I really think it worth a try.

Wake up at 206 this morning. Weight don't seems to change that much now.

Trainning of the day
Starting to slow go back into strenght trainning.

Back Squat 5x5
Lying Leg Curl 4x8

20min LISS

Don't want to push thing to far yet and overuse my knee so i didn't do much volume.
I also need to be ready to reduce my trainning time since i'll be back at work soon.
So i'll go for more intensity and less volume and keep LISS everyday and may also drop my weight trainning to E2D depending on how i'll recover. I found out last year that my CNS need more time to recover that i first thought, this sadly lead to some injury since i wasn't even fully recovered when i was trying to push heavier weight.

Today Workout

So this was the last pin of this Dracorex Ripper cycle, draw and pinned the last ml this morning.
Wake up at 205.5pds.

Workout

Seated Shoulder Press on Pin 5x5

Seated DB Shoulder Press 4x10
Superset with
Db Lateral Raise 4x10

Lateral and Rear Delt work with Band to finish.

I can tell i'm pretty pleased with the progress i made in the last 9 weeks, nothing drastic but continuous gains and fat loss. I want to slowly recomp/lean until this winter and want this to be durable so i prefer to take my time and do things right.

Dracorex Ripper is a nice blend to use, pin are smooth, product is potent, i couldn't go over 370mg week because the side were too much, my sweet spot was 225-250mg and the max i could do without real side was 270mg. I did start low and ramped up slowly until i reached my max and then went back to 225-250mg. I would say that i averaged 250mg during the whole run.

The pros : A little bit more strenght and aggression during my trainning, libido was really high, nice recomp, superman feeling.

The cons : Shortness of breath, snappier and less patience, some weird acne on upper body and beginning of gyno (19-nor mess with my nips a lot).

I'll sure be running tren again next year, but next time it will be using a long ester at 200mg. As i'm no competitve BB, Tren will be kep under 270mg from now as it's enough for me.

Picture coming this week-end to close this log.

I'm thinking of running a similar cycle over the summer. right now I'm on sustanon and optitropin. diet is not too bad, no processed shit but I'm a late night binge eater and coffee addict.

I'm thinking of running a similar cycle over the summer. right now I'm on sustanon and optitropin. diet is not too bad, no processed shit but I'm a late night binge eater and coffee addict.
You'll surely like this cycle, it's a classic

I was like you before being diabetic, now my last meal is around 6pm so i got enough time to stabilize or readjust my blood sugar before going to bed, no more late night eating or i'm gonna screw my night with high sugar or an hypo if i use too much slin. So it's a big no-no for me to eat too late at night.

Maybe try some intermitent fasting and have your last meal before bed. Have all your meal between 1pm to 9pm.