Dracorex Lab Reviews

Love all the dracorex products, great lab. Purchasing some test e 400mg this week, I have previously used the test e 250 and love it so hoping for the same great product in their test e 400. Anyone try the test e 400 and if so how was the pip?
I didn't experience any PIP from it. Only went as high a 1.5 mL/shot, though. But as far as what I experienced, zero PIP. It went down smooth using a 27g - didn't even bother warming it up, no need to.

I just picked up some of their deca I’ll let you guys know how it goes I’m not going to bullshit you and tell you I can feel it already but I’m 4 weeks into my var running 20
Mg 3 times a day and ya that shit is good the first few weeks I was thinking my back was going to blow out from the pumps. Strength definitely went up a lot not as much as with dbol or anadrol. But it def went up I look way more dried out then I did before and you can defiantly see noticeable changes. I’m loving the var

Received my test e 400mg, super quick awesome customer service. Tried the first shot yesterday 1ml in the delt and have to say no pip. It is smooth as silk just like the rest of their products. Highly recommend it.
My friend enjoys the t400 as well. I’ve yet to try it but want to.

I just picked up some of their deca I’ll let you guys know how it goes I’m not going to bullshit you and tell you I can feel it already but I’m 4 weeks into my var running 20
Mg 3 times a day and ya that shit is good the first few weeks I was thinking my back was going to blow out from the pumps. Strength definitely went up a lot not as much as with dbol or anadrol. But it def went up I look way more dried out then I did before and you can defiantly see noticeable changes. I’m loving the var
The Deca is solid shit mate. Im on week 16 and its working in full force now (Making some insane gains lately). No way im stoping just yet, so going another 4 weeks.

Right now

600 Deca per week
500 Test per week
50 mg Proviron per day.

Adding in 200 mg per week of Tren A for last 4 weeks :)

Dracorex is honestly the best bang for the buck. I see absolutely no reason to go anywhere else.

Last edited:
The Deca is solid shit mate. Im on week 16 now and its working in full force now (Making some insane gains lately). No way im stoping just yet, so going another 4 weeks.

Right now

600 Deca per week
500 Test per week
50 mg Proviron per day.

Dracorex is honestly the best bang for the buck. I see absolutely no reason to go anywhere else.
That’s amazing to hear I’m hitting week 6 now and can definitely feel it

Ya you should feel it, but wont FULLY feel it for a while im sure you know that tho :) Once it kicks in full force you going to love it :)
Last time I took it I really got the grove going around week 10 to 11. Seemed to get better every week. Finally had to wind the cycle down after I think week 16. I never felt it this early before like this. Tells me the last stuff I had was no where near this stuff. Def loving it. I’m dying though as I’m on vacation now in the Dominican and the food selection is soooooo good tempting it could be very easy to bloat and I’m def not wanting that to happen as I’m here for 2 weeks

Last time I took it I really got the grove going around week 10 to 11. Seemed to get better every week. Finally had to wind the cycle down after I think week 16.
hahaha ya, but once you get that feeling its addictive. Esp when you start to see changes almost every day.

The Deca is solid shit mate. Im on week 16 and its working in full force now (Making some insane gains lately). No way im stoping just yet, so going another 4 weeks.

Right now

600 Deca per week
500 Test per week
50 mg Proviron per day.

How do you find the Proviron helps on this protocol? Less bloat?

Any ideas what the carrier in Dracorex Test E or C is? Having trouble with GSO (or so I think) and want to try something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk