Dracorex Lab Reviews

So, Dracorex Labs, VERY cool people. I got my tracking number on Monday for a package I ordered from PG Anabolics. When PG vanished, Dracorex, a company with no connection to PG stepped up and said "We are not going to watch as people in this community take a loss like this."

They recouped any product they were able to from my PG order and sent them to me at ZERO charges to me... not even shipping.

Beyond grateful for this and in addition, they were very friendly and courteous to boot.

They have earned a new customer here, I will be placing monthly orders with them (that I used to do with PG) from now on... highly suggest everyone else give them a try if you have not already.

Now I just need to find a reliable modafinil source again and I will be set.
Placing an order only to find it doesn't go through is nuts. Incredible for Dracorex to step in and thanks for sharing.

Might try dracorex next time because my syn source is out of business.
I haven't gone anywhere else for a long time. Even my coach is really impressed. He doesn't want to jump on because a lot of his clients like the fluffy packaging and stuff but he straight out told me. He knows for certain my lab is really good. The results he 8s expecting from the different compounds is exactly what he's seeing.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I’m on the set sustanon I’m moving up mydosage to every other day 250mgs. Plus I’m on there deca blend I started in 2 weeks now. Plus I’m in week 5 of dbol... I look real big I’m deadlifting 300ppumds for 5 reps and bench in 2 plates and shit already so there stuff must be good ..I was a bit overweight and still am in the gut area and need to lose a lot of fat in that region still but I’ll go hard on a cutting cycle later it’s winter now I’m bulking ...also going on the arimidex, and just str8 deca and nandrolone base and a little test base. I’m feeling like a monster and my sex drive is increased 300% almost to a bothersome level where sucks as I’m single as of late and my hands getting sore...just annoying to be this horny with no lady around the house ..all in all....you’ll go back , they are gtg fo sho

I’m on the set sustanon I’m moving up mydosage to every other day 250mgs. Plus I’m on there deca blend I started in 2 weeks now. Plus I’m in week 5 of dbol... I look real big I’m deadlifting 300ppumds for 5 reps and bench in 2 plates and shit already so there stuff must be good ..I was a bit overweight and still am in the gut area and need to lose a lot of fat in that region still but I’ll go hard on a cutting cycle later it’s winter now I’m bulking ...also going on the arimidex, and just str8 deca and nandrolone base and a little test base. I’m feeling like a monster and my sex drive is increased 300% almost to a bothersome level where sucks as I’m single as of late and my hands getting sore...just annoying to be this horny with no lady around the house ..all in all....you’ll go back , they are gtg fo sho
Only sides I got so far is some stinky days (occasional flatulence) I may have got hot headed a couple times when it wasn’t necessary (aggression) and a little bit of blemishes but lucky for me these like the only sides I ever get

Hello , my friends. I would like to humbly ask anybody who has done full cycles of Dracorex gear or multiple cycles with only Dracorex Gear. What we’re the stars!? The gains? How much did u keep? Like DrCorex gear only cycle how would u rate it that like 1-5stars

I have used only Dracorex for some yrs for my TRT [cruise] and for periods of Banging hard[still modest amounts compared to most].Good results from a variety of orals/injectables.I will be 71 yrs soon and squat 500x5/curl135x6/BP 300 x6[broken shoulder x 4 times and impinged c5/6--.DB hammer curl 35x55reps etc-so great quality with superb service and public relations..These are my cruise figures. 4 yrs ago on Test-500mg/Deca 300mg weekly and anavar60mg daily -I was muscular and DB rowing strict-2oolb x 12 reps and 135x 35 reps per arm..lol Buy Dracorex/train/eat/rest and grow.Very simple

Last edited:
I used to pick and choose certain items from different labs. I haven't done that since starting my cycles with dracorex. I don't even look up reviews of their different compounds. Even their HCG which is generic is pretty damn good. ( Pharma being better of course)
2 1000iu shots and already starting to plump up. Lol I got a bit watery though.

Dracorex has easy going rep that’s very helpful the products are usually if not always shipped the same day there ordered and the gear does what it’s intended to do that’s really all we can ask from a lab
Thanks for sharing. Does anyone know what delivery would be for Toronto? Delivery seems to always stand out in this threads review which is awesome to read.

Thanks for sharing. Does anyone know what delivery would be for Toronto? Delivery seems to always stand out in this threads review which is awesome to read.
I'm in Toronto. 2 full days usually. Post office one day. Travel next. Next morning I have it.
I've gotten it one day many times. Obviously weekends would be different