Dracorex Lab Reviews

Super Deca is something I never thought I'd run due to the long undecanoate ester in part of it, but it was intreging cuz of the little bit of NPP in there. On my second vial of Drax Super Deca now with low test and no AI, with some Dbol to kick it off. 6 weeks in now and it's good stuff!

When this Deca run is done, a short cruise, Drax TMT vials are lined up ready to go.

Super Deca is something I never thought I'd run due to the long undecanoate ester in part of it, but it was intreging cuz of the little bit of NPP in there. On my second vial of Drax Super Deca now with low test and no AI, with some Dbol to kick it off. 6 weeks in now and it's good stuff!

When this Deca run is done, a short cruise, Drax TMT vials are lined up ready to go.
Next run in january i'm going to do a test c / npp cycle with some dbol too.

Deca would be the prefered choice for pining schedule, but i'm afraid about the build up of this looonnnggg ester and the clearance time of it... heard bad stories about deca and recovery of natural test..

Next run in january i'm going to do a test c / npp cycle with some dbol too.

Deca would be the prefered choice for pining schedule, but i'm afraid about the build up of this looonnnggg ester and the clearance time of it... heard bad stories about deca and recovery of natural test..
what is natural test? 😂😂😂

Fantastic lab. Came though for me after being ripped off by PGA. They really stepped up at a shitty time in the community. Thanks dracorex.

Fantastic lab. Came though for me after being ripped off by PGA. They really stepped up at a shitty time in the community. Thanks dracorex.

Possibly an understatement, definitely a class act stepping up for those of us that dealt with PGA when there was certainly no obligation to do so.

I can’t yet speak to the product, however I look forward to giving a review once I’ve had time to judge for myself.

All I can say is these actions speak much louder than words, and will be well deserving of some loyal customers; which will still likely take awhile to recoup the expense of these handouts.

I’ll close this out by simply saying, thank you.

Just wanted to post this here as well.

Shout out to Dracorex for stepping up and helping me out when another lab did not deliver on my order. Dracorex had no reason to help me out and did so without hesitation and super quickly. I am excited to try their products. Consider giving your support to a lab like Dracorex who understand how hard it is for the consumer to lose an order. It's not often you see a company step up and help out unconditionally, expecting nothing in return.

Major props to Dracorex!

Dracorex is in a class of their own....

When another lab didn't deliver on my order, I reached out for help from none other then Taureau our great Moderator here on the forum, whom, by the way is the definition of inegrity and character, he is the Man!!!. He pointed me towards Dracorex... I contacted them without honestly thinking anything would likely be resolve, because quite frankly this was not their problem. But withing minutes I got an email back from them!!! I was blown away!! They said they would cover my loses and replace the products I was at a loss on..... Who does this, especially in this day in age??? I also decided to order some more produts from them which was simple to do throught the rep wo was beyond helful. Once I completed my order they sent me what owed for the additions and they didnt charge me for shipping costs!! Customer service unlike any other....

Now, I have used there prducts many times before and they are legit and always as advertised... As a matter of fact I love there Tren ace.... Hits hard and I always comeclose to ruinning my marriege each time I run it, so you know its legit Tren haha. Seriuously there products are excellent and always delivered on time. For me my "go-to" will from now on always be with Dracorex, they have proven to me that they are worth my loyalty, I reccomend you all try out their products because you will love them!

Well done Dracorex!!!

Nothing but good things to say about Dracorex labs. When PG went tits up and vanished, Dracorex stepped up and filled the order completely at their expense. Now that is how you do business. They've earned lifetime loyalty from me for that move. Order is already shipped. Should arrive on the 30th.

Absolutely grateful for that!

So, Dracorex Labs, VERY cool people. I got my tracking number on Monday for a package I ordered from PG Anabolics. When PG vanished, Dracorex, a company with no connection to PG stepped up and said "We are not going to watch as people in this community take a loss like this."

They recouped any product they were able to from my PG order and sent them to me at ZERO charges to me... not even shipping.

Beyond grateful for this and in addition, they were very friendly and courteous to boot.

They have earned a new customer here, I will be placing monthly orders with them (that I used to do with PG) from now on... highly suggest everyone else give them a try if you have not already.

Now I just need to find a reliable modafinil source again and I will be set.

So, Dracorex Labs, VERY cool people. I got my tracking number on Monday for a package I ordered from PG Anabolics. When PG vanished, Dracorex, a company with no connection to PG stepped up and said "We are not going to watch as people in this community take a loss like this."

They recouped any product they were able to from my PG order and sent them to me at ZERO charges to me... not even shipping.

Beyond grateful for this and in addition, they were very friendly and courteous to boot.

They have earned a new customer here, I will be placing monthly orders with them (that I used to do with PG) from now on... highly suggest everyone else give them a try if you have not already.

Now I just need to find a reliable modafinil source again and I will be set.
Awesome to hear what Dracorex have been doing. I was a PG customer as well but held off on my order just before the site went down. Heard good things locally about the quality of their gear as well as on this board.